New twist

Hi everyone, iam back with update. Thanks alot for loving the story and accepting it.so lets move back to story, Happy reading

********************************

'Hello may i come in sir ?'

'yes' she step inside with alot of difficulty. "why should i get my appointment letter directly from him? oh , he have done this purposefully, pragya you have already expect this right.Just be brave, dont let him dig in your insecurity"

'so atlast you came ahh, i thought you may scared to choose this job'

'why should i Abhi ?'

'Abhi, call me sir  understand and i forget that pragya, you break my heart easily , then why should you scare me ahh?'

'Ab...sir it's all past.why you bring it on in present'

'May be that can be past for you, but i lost my present an future there'

'what you lost sir? Now you have everything Right' she spoke out without looking at him.

" Did you really feel pragya , i have everything.The day i lost you, i lost everything .Till now i try hard to forget you pragya.Being close to you will hurt me more,but still i need you "

"No abhi,you have a life ,your business , a world which  created by you...in that space, there is no pragya , she has no space"

"My world is just fake pragya, which i brought by money...i dont need it..i only need you"

'May i come in sir 'Their talk through eyecontact get lost by the entry of 3rd person.

'Haa,bulbul tell me ? ' abhi suddenly came back to reality

'Sir, your meeting will start within 10 minutes.iam here to just remind you about it '

'Okay, i will be there on time and bulbul,she is miss.Pragya Arora our new HR. Just show her cabin and provide enough details about job.Met purab too as he is her head '
'Okay sir will do' she look pragya and gesture her to come.She nods and leave with her while abhi stare her till she is out of his sight.

"What i thought & what iam doing here ? Why i cant control my feelings infront of her ? Why you dammit just admit her you still love her ? Why you told her you need her ?" But that was the truth , he tried alot , how much he tried to forget her that much her picture crave inside his heart.He bang his hand over table and furiously moves out.

'Hello ,iam Bulbul, His PA as well as sister'

'You are Ab..sir ki sister???'

'Haha..that was an expected look di..sorry shall i call you so? ' she nods.

'So di, dont need to worry about him.its all just a mask,inside he is so innocent like a kid '
bulbul tried to make pragya comfortable.she knew something happened inside the cabin.The expression in their face say something to her ,but she cant understand it.The way Abhi behave her is just to shut her mouth ,but he is such a fool who unable to knew about his sister.

'Di, first i will make you meet with purab aka meri husband ' she said with a smile.

'You are married?' She ask in a quite surprise.

'I knew di,nobody believe it as iam that much pretty right' bulbul speak out.Bulbul feel something different with pragya,it was like she is her own sister.