Blast from the past

It was yet another day and two day break given by the government was soon over, she strode side with Lance as they made their way through the mall. They had bought a lot of things and had just sat down for a lil lunch break, "pass, the ketchup please", she told him but instead he had spilled it on himself, "oops" he replied smiling sheepishly like a child of 5 would, he stood up and made he's way to the washroom. She sat there waiting for him and noticed that there was a particular person wearing a hoodie jacket, with he's face cover that had been staring her way, she had felt  slightly uneasy as she had seen this guy following her, as she noticed she guy she looked away and could still feel the burning sensation of he's star, 'whats taking Lance so long' she thought as the person stared at her but the only thing she could see was the blurry darkness of the hood over he's head, till he stood up and just like magic after he walked towards a pillar and disappear not making he's way to the other side, the rush of adrenaline rose through her spine. Even as he was gone she could still feel the stare and she wasn't comfortable, it had only been 5 minutes since Lance felt but she felt as if it was like 30 minutes, she looked back to see the guy in a hood still staring at her from another site behind, she stood up as she had enough and then she walked up to him, he had a silver disk plate on the table and she had spoken, "look, buddy it's not cool to star at people", he just froze there staring at the place she had just come from then he opened he's mouth, "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, will you be my boom partner today?" She stood there surprised as that was the song only she and Bradley knew, that it was made by her when she had accidentally shot a bird while there were drunk, she step back as she was horrified and shocked, while he stood there and said the exact same thing repeatedly, she had hid a hard surface but it was as hard as a pillar or wall and she grasped, her arms flew long over Lance and she told him that they had to leave, not asking any questions as he was how tense she was they walked out and she could still feel the stare of the hoodie stranger. They arrived at Lance's pent house and she immediately went into the shower, calling the attention of a concerned Lance along with it.
Is Bradley really alive? How about Nana? Could it be a trick? Some sort of revenge that Bradley wanted before he's death? Could I life be in danger? Could her family and friends be in danger? Could her Lance be in danger? Thoughts kept flooding her head as she locked her self in the washroom for a long time and had finally doses off.
"Ahhh, finally baths done, guess I might have dosed off", she came out of the the washroom to see Lance on the floor , she had taken off her robe and grabbed some clothes a hoodie from the closet and had worn sweat pants, she walked over to Lance still thinking that he was sleeping because he had gotten tired of waiting for her, so she wanted to wake him up, after tapping him several times she turned he's body so that his front could  face her and then she saw him covered in blood, she tried feeling he's pulse and as she had thought he was dead but who killed him? She took the phone to call the local police but she couldn't get through, she raced to the kitchen in shock and heard a noise come from the living room it was the tv but who that fuck turned it on? Then she heard drops of water  slowly pouring while hitting the bathroom floor  making a drip! drip!!  sound every second she heard a sound behind her and had turned around to be standing face to face with the hoodie guy from the mall, she took a step back in shock and then she heard him laugh. He pulled down the hoodie to reveal the face she knew well enough to hate, the face that ruined her life and killed the man she loved, the face that killed her only family knew from infancy, the face of the man she thought would be with her by her side till the day she died  the face of Bradley Hamilton, the DEVIL himself he didn't wait for someone to tell her, she ran fact than ever with only  her  bare feet she ran, her toes hurting from hitting the hard tarred road, she chased her while shooting the ground she stepped on, after a while she got tired and had now escaped him by going off to the nearest Cliff while he taught she was on her way to her mom's house. She sat there thinking and wondering till she had heard tires coming and she hid, "baby doll, come out, come to your lover, he's waiting", Bradley said after a few seconds of silence she shot hard to the tree where she hid and signalled his men to bring her out  which they did, she stood face to face with Bradley, not having the power to run anymore, she had tried everything but she couldn't get away, she was just a few steps away from the cliff,  should I jump?  She thought to her self, "hahahaha, my sweet Cherise, you always look so lovely even now facing in the hour if your death, you're still looking ravishing, wow did you really think you could get married to that bastard and I'll let you, I love you and now you gonna meet me in devil I got an exclusive deal with the devil", "Bradley what do you want, leave me alone, I don't love you, you've killed two people that I love and now you gotta kill me, just do it kill me, cmon shoot, shoot, she said after him, as he came close to her, she went back till any step she took would make her fall of the cliff, she held he's gun and then tried to shoot him but fuck! It was a fake gun, "still haven't learnt your lesson about challenging me, have you? Now I'm up set, mother fucker I'll see you in HELL" BOOOOOOOOM!!!! The bullet flew straight into her chest and she fell off the cliff, That was the end.