Chapter 23: Nice To Meet You, Brother

Song : Can you feel the hole world shaking?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I can't believe this." The king growled under his breath as if he was living a hole different type of life ge wasn't expecting. "Why today?" He mumbled pulling on his hair his mind filled with all anger he kept in.

"Knockk knockkk." He heard his brother, Riccardo said while Matteo looked up his eyes glowing bright red

He wasn't happy at all and the smell blood drenched in his black and white suit wasn't helping the matter

He wasn't happy at all and the smell blood drenched in his black and white suit wasn't helping the matter. Matteo looked at the body plopped down on the floor. He looked just like him. Black hair, smooth pale skin. Yet Matteo was more built in that department where Giovanni was barley trained in his family.

"Is this him?" Matteo asked while he saw his young brother smirk nodding his hair. The tattooed man stood quite wondering why Riccardo needed to fight his own flesh in blood.

"Yes, that is our brother indeed! I had too teach him a little lesson about... well let's just say him and Clarity was having a very intense moment." Riccardo said the smirk increasing while Matteo's bright red eyes had grew cold.

'He is our flesh and blood, Matteo. We share a mate with him. He is our twin. You can't get mad.' His wolf while the creature had a point after all.

"Where is clarity?" He asked crossing his arms while Riccardo actually didn't know that question. "We faught, she left." He shrugged while Matteo sighed not knowing to do at this point. His wolf felt something that something wasn't right.

"I want guards everywhere...even at the pack town. Riccardo, find clarity immediately . Tell Alessandro to put Cassandra in a safe place. For all i care.. our fathers and our mother can fend for themselves." Matteo declared while Riccardo nodded speeding out the room.

It was just a knocked out boy with a very very angry twin.

-

"WAKE up!" Corrina exclaimed while her sister laid in her arms drenched in blood. "Come on. Those babies must have some type of power." The black haired exclaimed while she looked at her sister who laid on the log of the oak tree.

Corrina quickly took the pocket knife from her chest. As then and there she could see her stomach start moving which was very werid and peculiar if her sister was supposely dead.

This was new. The mean sister never felt this way about clairty since 7 years. Corrina always loved Clairty but had a awful way to show it.

"Ahh sorry to cut matters short, but i need her." Riccardo said appering behind Corrina pushing her harshly against the tree. The impact was so hard the flock of birds felt it.

The vampire picked the almost dead girl up in his arms bridal-style while Corrina slummped under the tree knocked out. Riccardo hurridley bit his wrist feeding his blood to her.

Clarity still had yet to wake up but he could still tell the babies were alive and moving around as if they were trying to do something.

Riccardo had easily used his speed to run back to the castle seeing Clairty had yet to be waken up. "HELP!" He yelled feeling some type of emotion he hasn't felt since he left.

He felt love.

Matteo came down with blood splattered on his knuckles while the little oranged haired sister came from no where. "Huh? Papa!! Mama!!" Cassandra yelled looking at the girl held in Riccardo's hands.

Diana, Diego, and Aaron had speed down the stairs as if they were expecting something to happen. As if matters didn't escalate more Alessandro stormed down glaring dagers at his brother.

"YOU HURT HIM! HOW DARE YOU HURT ARE OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!" Alessandro roared ready to ponce at Matteo for almost tearing up his twin. "I did what i needed to do. Brother or not.. he got her pregnant." The king said while Aaron held back his son and Diego was already holding back Matteo.

"Boys! Enough of this madness!!" Diana exclaimed while everyone got quite. No one noticed Cassandra who was talking to the sleeping Clarity.

"Why did you hurt yourself?" She asked tilting her head while she was waiting for a responce from the girl.

"Because, this world is awful. I'm not ready to be a mothe-"

"Cassandra.. you can speak to her?" Riccardo asked while she nodded putting a finger on her lips while the girl put a finger on her lips silencing him.

"Can you wake up please?"

"I want to but it's like I'm stuck in a void.."

"You got this.. those babies will help you heal.. wake up!" Cassandra said shaking her shoulders while Matteo was about to step in when he saw it was working.

The two twin babies where giving her there energy making Clairtys heart race while she gasped waking up her eyes bright orange with life.

"NO!" Clairty yelled while she looked around seeing the Valentinó family around her. She looked at her blood stained shirt while Matteo speeded to her giving her a hug in relief.

"Hmmm, you'd think everyone would wait for me aye?"

"Giovanni.."