Storm

"Why don't you fucking understand a single fucking thing about me?!" Beam shouted with teary eyes as he shoved Forth's hand away forcefully from his wrist.

There was silence for a little while as Forth was pushed away a step back and he can't stop staring at the floor, heaving his breath out, totally tried to compose his calm.

And it felt like the silence before the storm.

"Then just fucking leave me alone and tell him that, Beam!". "If you still fucking love him then just leave me fucking alone and tell him that shit!".

The shout filled in the room while Forth pointed his index finger to his own chest rather hard and then swaying his palm on the air forcefully. The storm finally arrived and everyone flinched in tension. Beam scolded and shouted at Forth a lot. But it was the first time for everyone to see Forth expressed his anger with words instead of fists. It was unexpectedly, surprisingly, even a lot scarier. It made everyone froze in their spot, made Wayo clutched on Phana's shirt as he stood behind him. Even Phana could do nothing to defend Beam, who was staring in disbelieve at Forth with his red and teary eyes.

"If you have fucking things to say to them then fucking go out and tell them that!" Forth shouted again as his index fingers hit the air in front of Beam forcefully before it hit the air towards the doorway. And Beam fisted his pale hands in front of his stomach, flinching as Forth's loud voice screamed right in front of his face for the first time. "If not, just let me see how far you can fucking go and survive this kind of shit while keeping things to yourself!". "Just let me watch every part of you fucking crumbles down in front of my eyes because I don't understand anything about you at all!".

"Shut up!! Forth, shu--".

"Then just leave me alone and clear the damned smokes in your head yourself if I am that fucking useless to you! Shit, dammit, Beam!! If I am really that much of a hassle and burden to you! For fuck's sake don't let me get on your fucking way ever again!". "You got the control- You got the fucking control over me, over this fucking relationship since the beginning, I trust you with that! So, if you can't leave me alone then use the control in your hand to tell me to leave you alone and get lost! Why can't you do things as fucking easy at that, even to me?! I can understand if you can't tell them shit that because they are that fucking precious to you!! But this is just me, this is just damn me, who you scold, tried to fucking get away from your fucking daily basis, and who is being the object of your fucking doubtful heart like fucking everyday!! So why?! Why can't you just hurt me and do things to save your damn self even if it's just me and not them?!". "If you're afraid I will get hurt because of that, you're fucking right!". "But I am telling you that I will be fucking fine if it can save you!".

"No, Forth, no!! You're fucking w-".

"If you continue being like this then I'll be the one who tells myself to leave," Forth said as he stepped closer to Beam. "I'll make sure you won't see my face before you're sure and clear about everything," Forth said again, this time more like a low yet loud growl under his breath, before he turned his head away from Beam. "You don't fucking need me, baby, don't worry," Forth said softly just an inch before Beam's teary eyes. Then he left the room.

"P, Phi!" Ming called but Kit held his arm. Ming turned his head to Kit and Kit just shook his head.

"Give him some space," Kit said softly.

And just then, Beam fell against the wall on his right side, pressing his palm on his left temple.

"B, Beam!" Phana walked fast to Beam and held his arm in a fast movement, followed by Kit and Ming, stopping Beam from falling down to floor. "Beam, a, are you hurt somewhere" Phana asked.