➳ ShaLee ➳

I bet you already know what this means, and yes I made/edit this whole thing

I bet you already know what this means, and yes I made/edit this whole thing... It kinda took a while and yes, I'm supposed to be sleeping right now cause it's practically morning... But I just wanted to finish and upload this badly right now that I stayed up, and again I am really sorry for being barely active.

Sunshine, that's what pops up in my mind every single moment I think of you... It's like, without you there won't be any tomorrow. And no I am not trying to be cheesy or act as if this is in a movie, I'm saying this because you need to know....

It's like... You always tear down the night sky just to let me see and experience tomorrow, The day I asked you to be  mine... made me realize that... Instead of focusing on tomorrow, why don't I focus on today... Because tomorrow... I can't rewind and change today anymore...

That no matter how far and distance we might be, I'll always love you... And you will always and forever will be my sunshine... I know you get insecure, not just sometimes but a lot of times and I do too... And it's okay because it's a part of us it's one of the signs that we are "perfectly imperfect"

But as much as I fully accept you, I want you to feel proud and positive of yourself... And those people who thinks negative towards you? Flick them of, because deep inside they're just jealous at how imperfectly unique and talented you are...

And whenever I want to say this to you I always get flustered and embarrassed... Maybe that's why I wasn't able to tell you this until now, hopefully you read and understand every single word that I just said. But then again knowing you, I know you do... And Sunshine... I love to eternity...

animeotaku1271 ~

{Shout Out Too Some Beautiful People!}
animeotaku6784
1NutellaLover3
OuijaSpirit
NotAFakeFriend
Beck1998
HydraVirus
justsakura
QueenDesi1
-Mad_Aya-
GarbageCan11037
EnormousAquarius7755
cx606xc
Blue-Kunny
PinkFox2222
jasmine_angel
-whiiteroses
Rem_The_Otaku555
xXxInterviewYouxXx
CupcakeSweet__

And if your not here don't worry... That doesn't mean you forgotten or not beautiful, it simply means that you already know it... Your still beautiful... and more So don't feel less of yourself 😊