You don't have a say!

Not gonna lie this is a bit of a weird one to start off with but my brain comes up with the weirdest things. Although of course it's a pretty cute ending!

Simons POV

Sat on my own waiting for my girlfriend Talia to arrive I scroll through my phone aimlessly getting lost in my thoughts. Me and Talia have only been together for a little while but I feel like something's off, she just seems very close to Freya in more than a friend way and so does she. I've spoke to about it to Josh and he says he hasn't noticed but I know he's lying and I'm really confused.

Pulled out my thoughts by the door opening Talia walks in and I smile "Hey Ta-"
I'm cut off by Freya and Josh walking in "We need to talk." Freya says,
"Erm... Okay?" I say,
"This may come as a shock to you and I'm sorry Si but it's just not right." Talia says giving me a sad smile,
Tilting my head to the side I watch Freya and Talia stand in front of each other before pulling one another into a kiss. My voice gets caught in my throat and I feel tears prick my eyes as I slam my hand over my mouth, I finally had a relationship and now it's all gone!

I look over at Josh to see him smirking at me and I feel slightly uncomfortable but I also want him to be sat next to me with the same expression. "Josh why are you so calm?!" I cry,
Talia pulls away "Si I'm really sorry but basically me and Freya got drunk somethings happened and we both decided we were Bisexual and wanted to be together."
"Oh...right I-I understand..."
"Hey you can have Josh!" Freya says as they both nod smiles in there faces,
"B-but I... What?!"
Josh comes over and wraps his arms round me I don't do anything but sit in shock as I try to take everything in "Where's my say in this?!" I exclaim angrily,
"You don't have a say!" The girls fire back and Josh nods.
I give up and break down in tears "I'm sorry Simon." Talia says giving me a finally kiss on the cheek as her and Freya leave now I assume in a relationship.

While I try to sort myself out Josh does let go off me and he does try to soothe me, to be honest I'm happy he didn't leave me on my own. I look at him and he leans his head down and starts kissing on my neck, his lips feel so good on my skin. Though I push him away "This isn't what I want."
He nods sadly "I'll go I'm sorry Simon."
He looks at me again before walking out and closing my door, as I hear him walking away I shout "Josh come back!"
Fuck it I want him to help me and hold me.
My door opens and he walks in giving me a small smile "I finally had way I thought was a good relationship in my life. But no it just turned to shut like always! No one will ever love me! I'm such and idiot." I cry letting all the tears come out.
He runs over pulling me into his arms "Don't ever say that, someone will love you and you're not an idiot. You're perfect in my eyes and I don't want you to change even if you don't love me like I love you."
Gripping hard onto his shirt my tears soaking him as he calms me down "thank you."
He moves me away put keeps a grip on me and his thumb wipes my tears, I lean forward and rub my nose against his as he chuckles "I know it will take a little time to settle in for the both of us but I knew about Freya liking Talia for a while and she was just covering as she knew I liked you. Although I will stay with you if you need anything."
"Will you sleep in my bed tonight? I really want a cuddle."
"You're adorable and of course I will."
I blush "I-I do l-like y-you to J-Josh."
He smiles and cups my cheek as I lean up and peck his lips "Let's cuddle now."
I jump up and crawl into my bed as Josh does the same, he opens his arms and I wiggle into them. I feel like such a baby but I love the feeling of Josh being like the dominant male it makes me like him even more.

After a long night of thinking I've finally decided that I want to be with Josh, I know it's a quick decision but I was going through memories and realised there a lot of love that I have for Josh. Waking up I snuggle into Josh a smile on my face "Hey Si." I hear Josh say and almost pass out as his rough morning voice, "Hi."
"You okay?" He says slowly reaching out and stroking my arm, I don't flinch and he smiles,
"I'm good, my heads finally took everything in."
"That's good and you're feeling alright about it?"
I nod and bury my head in his clothed chest "Thank you for staying with me."
"No worries Si."
"You're warm." I giggle, "And cuddly."
He pulls me closer and I sigh happily enjoying his presence "Aww thank you."
"Oh how I wish to wake up like this everyday." I say accidentally aloud,
"That could become a reality." He says and my eyes widen at what he says next "Be my boyfriend Simon?"
"Fuck it. Yes I'll be your boyfriend!" I beam straddling his waist as he pulls me into a passionate kiss. We pull away breathing heavily but I want to continue I feel like I'm addicted to his gorgeous lips already, I kiss him again and I feel him smile and his tongue darts into my mouth. We fight for dominance and he wins as I moan into his mouth, our lips overlap and fit together so perfectly. He pulls away "No don't stop." I whimper,
He sits up and I move closer as his arms go around me "Relax Si."
"Sorry." I say looking down embarrassed,
He lifts up my head and pecks my lips "Want a cuddle day Baby?"
I get goosebumps at the nickname it sounds so amazing when he says it, he is clearly the dominant one in this relationship and I fucking love it.
I nod and bite my lip nervously still feeling slightly embarrassed "What's wrong?" He asks,
"It's just weird being more like the girlfriend in this relationship." I giggle,
"You'll get used to it Baby." He chuckles,
"I'm already starting to love it."
"Good." He squeezes my waist gently and smiles,
"Cuddles?"
"Yep." He replies wriggling down so we're laying down and I'm in his arms "Comfy?"
"Yeah but I'm a bit warm, I'm not used to sleeping in a hoodie." I laugh,
"Well I normally just sleep in boxers or shorts." Josh says,
"Same." I nod "you don't mind do you?"
"Of course not, you?"
"No whatever's comfortable for you." We both look at each other and pull each other's t-shirts off, I blush even though we've seen each other shirtless before. I become a deeper red as he takes his joggers off and is left in tight boxers!

I get up and grab a pair of shorts throwing them and climbing back into bed as Josh's arm goes over my shoulder, I switch on my tv and put on some show on Netflix then snuggle into Josh's side. His body is so warm and with my quite smooth skin pressed against him his warmth travels. He strokes my arm and his touch leaves tingles across my body, how could I have been so blind...

Our heads rest together and feel the most happiness ever in my life and I thought when I got with Talia that was my happiness peak but I was wrong,Josh is my happiness.
"I love you." I burst out,
"What?" He says shocked,
"I love you Josh Bradley."
"I love you too Simon Minter." He smiles at me as we share a sweet kiss, I put my arm over his belly and rest my head on his bare chest. His hand runs up and down my back the tingling lasting making me smile, he's the one. My soulmate and best friend.