Chapter 5

~Ridley's P.O.V~

As I sip my Pepsi I hear my phone start to blare Murder Mitten by I see stars, which was the ringtone me and Mike picked out.

"MIKE MY PHONE IS RINGING HOW DO I ANSWER IT AGAIN!" I yell holding it in my hand.

"IM COMING!" he yells back. I wait till he comes and he takes my phone and swipes it.

"Hear you go." he says witch a chuckle.

"Thanks, your a life saver." I say before putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Riddles its me." I hear Lizzy say into the phone.

"Oh hey Liz what's up?" I say.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over and practice some songs." she says.

"Yeah totally, perfect timing I was starting to get bored and missing you." I say.

"Same, we need more sister time, us girls are much more interesting then the boys that's for sure." she says with a giggle.

"Definitely, for a bunch of guys together you would think they would be more fun." I say giggling.

"Pardon me? I hope your not talking about us boys!" Tony says coming over.

"Talking about how boring you guys are? Of course not!" I say giggling.

"YOU ARE!" Tony declares.

"Ill be over at your bus at the next time boo." I say to Lizzy.

"Alright see you then." she says before hanging up.

"Your going to go over with them?" Tony asks.

"Yeah were going to practice." I say and he nods.

"Want some pizza before you go?" he asks and I nod eagerly.

"Pepperoni?" he asks and I nod my head quickly. He chuckles.

"Can I help you make it?" I ask and he nods. He holds out his hand and helps me up and we go over to the mini kitchen.

He pulls out all the ingredients and we make the dough and spread it out over a pan, we then put some sauce, cheese and pepperoni and then let it bake in the oven.

"I smell something good, what might it beee?" Vic asks walking over.

"Ooooohhh I don't know.... maybe something yummy????" I say.

"Maybeee." he says sniffing the air. Jamie then comes over and begins doing the same. Me and Tony just giggle.

"OH MY GOD RIDLEY IS IT YOU?" Jamie asks beginning to sniff me. I giggle.

"I don't know is it?" I ask giggling.

"Nope.... you smell like vanilla sugar... this smells even better!" he says grinning and I fake hurt.

"Personally I think vanilla sugar is the best smell." I say and he chuckles.

"Well Pizza is better cause at least I know I get to eat it." he says.

"Says who? Maybe its only for me and Tony." I say and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't not let me have any would you.." he says and I put on a serious face.

"Well I guess it depends if your good or not now doesn't it?" I say and he looks at me and nods quickly.

"Ill be good." he says and I grin.

"Im only fucking with you Jamie of course I would share it with you! You guys have done so much for me I would do anything for you even if its as little as sharing pizza!" I say and he pulls me into a hug.

"You don't have to do anything for us, your like my little sister okay? and if you and Tony didn't want to share the pizza I would just laugh it out and probably make tacos to make you jealous." he says grinning and I smile and hug him tightly.

"Thanks Jamie." I say.

"No problem, now I think that pizza is about done so lets dig in shall we?" he asks and I nod.

"Was it just me or did you just see them have a moment?" Vic asks Tony.

"Definitely just seen that, just like how me, Mike and Jamie all watch you have moments with her." Tony says. My face instantly reddens. They had noticed?

"OOOHHH LOOK HER FACE IS AS RED AS A TOMATO!" Mike calls out and I can feel my face reddening even more.

"Mikeeeee." I whine but he just grins at me as all the boys laugh.

"Can we just eat the pizza?" I groan in embarrassment and Tony nods and gets up to get it.

I move over into the middle of the round booth of the table and Vic goes onto one side of me with Jamie beside him and Mike goes on the other side of me and then Tony joins him with the pizza.

We all grab 2 slices and begin to eat, when were done I wash the dishes then sit down and wait till the bus pulls over to get gas.

"OKAY IM GOING NOW, ILL SEE YOU LATER!" I yell.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Vic yells back.

"TO GO HANG OUT WITH LIZZY AND THE BOYS!" I yell.

"OKAY SEE YOU LATER THEN!" he says back again as I open the bus doors and step out.

I walk over to the Of mice and men tour bus and open the door and walk in.

"INTRUDER, INTRUDER!" I yell.

"WHO IS IT?!" Tino yells.

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW NOW, YOU NEVER WILL." I yell back before giving my best evil laugh.

"ILL GO LOOK." Alan yells. A minute later Alan appears.

"Hey Ridley." Alan says.

"Hey kitty." I say.

"Kitty?" he asks and I nod.

"That's new, anyway Lizzy is just in the bathroom, you can go chill on the couch if you want." he says and I nod.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem." he says.

"ALAN WHO IS IT?!" Tino yells and I giggle.

"IT'S MALEFICENT!" he yells.

"OH SHIT, RUN!" Tino yells and I giggle. He runs out and stops when he sees me.

"Oh hey Ridley." he says and I giggle.

"Its Maleficent actually." I say and he gasps and gives a girly scream as I laugh.

"Anyway now that you interrupted me from skyping with my girlfriend I am going to go and continue." he says and I laugh.

"Alright, tell her I said hi." I say and he nods before leaving.

Lizzy then comes with her guitar.

"What were you doing taking a massive shit?" I ask and she rolls her eyes while giving a short laugh.

"No dummy, grabbing my guitar out of its case and trying to find a pic." she says and I nod.

"Alright what one do you want to start with?" I ask.

"Lets start with Iris to warm up then move on to our songs." she says and I nod.

"Good with me." I say and with that she sits down and begins to strum the melody to Iris as I open my mouth and sing the lyrics.