How it all began...

*Your POV*
I can hear him chasing me,  he just won't go away.  I only ran because he was following me...  But I guess I made it worse.  He just doesn't leave.

*His POV*
Why did she run?  I just want to keep her safe from all those other guys.  I know they want to steal her from me!  Why else would they keep bothering her.  Does she like them more then me?  Is she afraid of me?  No.  She can't be,  right?

*Your POV*
If only he understood that I think he's honestly a little scary.  Or maybe he does know,  and he's doing this on purpose! Ugh...  If he is then I swear!

As you continue to run you turn around to see that Kurosawa is catching up to you.  And when you turn back around to see where you're going,  you hit you're head on the stop sign and hit the ground.

*Your POV*
    Owwww.... 

As you slowly start to loose consciousness,  you see the blur of Kurosawa's worried expression.

*Kurosawa's POV*
Oh no!  Is she hurt?!  Plz don't let her be hurt!  As I pick (y/n) up,  she flinches.  I sigh as I walk away carrying her to the nurse.

*Your POV*
I can remember the first day of school, he was so shy around me before.  I wonder if he started to act like this when other guys started to talk and hang out with me.  And if so,  I hope no one has gotten hurt because of it.

((I know this was short.  But I hope you all like the story so far!  I'll try to post a new chapter each day and if not then 2 chapters a day.  Read the next chapter to see what happens!  :3))