The Next Day... (part 2)

*Your PFP*
As I stood up from the clinic bed in anger, I had remembered that Kurosawa wasn't really smart. I let my anger flow through my veins and created the perfect revenge plan.

*Kurosawa's POV*
I walked into the clinic to check up on (y/n)~senpai, but she wasn't there. I knew she wasn't hiding there because I couldn't smell her. I walked out of the clinic and sighed. "Guess the game of hide and seek has begun" I said as I snickered.

*Your POV*
I felt the urge to stop the plan and keep away from anyone's sight for some reason. But I had decided to go on with the plan anyways and just ignore it.
As I walked up to my group of friends I had told them my plan and explained everything to them. They were on board with the plan and we decided to go outside to discuss the plan of mine.

*Kurosawa's POV*
I looked all around the school for (y/n)~senpai. But i had no luck in finding her. So I went outside. As soon as I stepped outside I noticed (y/n)~senpai sitting at a table with those "friends" of hers.
They were laughing and smiling. 'I knew that they would do something like this! They took her away and lied to her so she would believe that I was bad and they weren't!' I thought. As I looked back over to the table they were sitting at (y/n)~senpai had...

*Your PFP*
I had noticed that Kurosawa was there, so I had let the plan unfold. I kissed Jake, my childhood friend, on the cheek right in front of Kurosawa! 'There! Now I have my revenge!'
I thought.