That moment...

*Your POV*
"Huh? How did I-"

Before I could even finish what I was saying Kurosawa answered me. "I carried you to the nurse to make sure you weren't hurt." He said sweetly, yet creepily in a way.
"What happened? All I remember is running away from someone..." A smirk grew on Kurosawa's face.

*Kurosawa's POV*
This is my chance! I can finally get her to stay near me and away from all those other guys. She'll finally be mine!

*Your POV*
"You were running from those guys you hang out with, they were trying to get you to go to prom with them." He said looking innocent. "So when I saw you hit the stop sign and realized the situation, I carried you to the nurses office and made the other boys leave."

*Kurosawa's POV*
Now she'll stay away from those boys! Maybe she'll even ask me to guard her from them!

*Your POV*
"Well um... If that really did happen then I guess I can go ask them why they chased me." "No!" Kurosawa said, sounding scared and shocked. "Hm?" I said confused. "You can't!" He said. "Why not?" I asked. "Umm... Um... Because you aren't ready to get up yet!" Kurosawa said very nervously.

*Kurosawa's POV*
What if she doesn't believe that? Oh no! What did I just say?! "But I feel fine." Said (y/n). What do I do now?! Oh, I know!

*Your POV*
Kurosawa glared at me and his eyes changed a yellow green color. "I said. You're not ready." His cold eyes were like two swords right against my neck, about to chop off my head. So in reply I shakily said, "o-ok." And layed back down in the clinic bed.

*Kurosawa's POV*
Oh no! She's scared isn't she... I may have been a little to harsh on (y/n)~senpai. How do I fix this? How do I fix this? I decided to lay down next to (y/n) in the clinic bed and hold her with one hand and stroke her soft hair with the other.

*Your POV*
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled at him struggling to escape his strong grasp on me. "I'm keeping you warm is all..." Said Kurosawa while blushing.

((You wanna know what happens next don't you? Well, you'll have to wait until tomorrow! Mwa hahahahahahaha!!!!! But don't worry. I'll start writing as soon as I'm fully awake tomorrow! :3))