chapter 1 home sweet home

All rights of these characters goes to Rick Riordan

Annabeth's pov

Leo announced that we will reach home soon. I was happy that everything will be normal once again but inside I knew it wasn't. It was like the fake assurity I gave myself to come back alive  before leaving to look for the mark of Athena. It felt as if nothing will be normal now.

Percy's pov

Wow! we have defeated gaea, are about to reach camp and all the demigods are united. Nothing can go wrong now. Best part: I will meet my mom after what 8months? 11months? I have Lost the track of time! i am so happy. Everything will be back to normal.

3rd person pov
The Argo 2 landed and the whole camp rushed towards Percy and hugged him as if their life depended on him. All cabin mates met and the Romans were introduced. Chiron declared a feast and the seven,Nico,Reyna and coach hedge were given a special table to sit together and eat. Annabeth and Percy shared a common look and put up a fake smile although some what Percy's was genuine but annabeth had a forced smile like she hid something no one knew about. Dinner was over and after a game of capture the flag their was a sing a long. Malcom shouted "HEY ANNABETH WHY DON'T YOU SING THE SONG YOU WROTE DURING PERCY'S DISSAPEARANCE" their was a hell of whispers and annabeth turned as red as a Rose.

Annabeth's pov

Great! Malcolm must have seen the pages on my bed during inspection. He was in so much trouble. But now everyone started cheering 'agh Malcolm is gonna die'I thought. now Percy looked at me and said " come on" I picked up a guitar, closed my eyes, took a deep breath and sang...
(*AN* this is when you're gone by avril lavigne)

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd
Need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missin' you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missin', too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
To always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you. Hmm

After I opened my eyes I saw that everyone including me was teary eyed and looking at me in awe. Percy came towards me and kissed me. Everyone cheered but I didn't care. This was worth the wait.

Piper pov

Oh my god! I never knew annabeth had such a beautiful voice! like sure all Percy talked about was her voice her laugh etc but this was extraordinary and I could feel the pain as she sang. I realised this wasn't just a song but these were her feelings poured onto a piece of paper. She and Percy were the most beautiful thing ever and nothing will ever change that. I was happy that she was happy even after Tartarus. Annabeth Chase was the most inspiring girl I have ever met.

3rd person pov

The seven sat beside the dim fire, it was lights out but Chiron gave them some time.

Percy pov

"This was amazing" "I am so  proud and am excited we will all get a chance to train together." "Actually we won't"said annabeth. Everyone had the same question in their mind 'why?'.Annabeth read their faces and said, "Percy you will go to New York to meet your mom, Piper will go to see her dad,Jason is going to meet Thalia and Frank and hazel are fixing camp Jupiter plus leo will have to be at camp Jupiter too. So yea." I looked at her and asked "what about you? " "I will be here at camp, there is alot of stuff I need to do" she said. "What about your dad? you should go meet him" said Jason, and the moment he did, the colour drained from Annabeth's face. Piper elbowed Jason  in the stomach and he took the hint. Her dad was a very,very sensitive subject. I wanted to slap Jason but I knew that he didn't know so much about her yet. Sure the whole camp did but he didn't. Annabeth hesitantly answered "uh I think my being here is more important you know with redesigning Olympus, the new cabins, the new campers it's better I stay here". Whoa was she good at covering up.

Annabeth's pov

"What about your dad? you should go meet him" I could feel the colour leaving my face, I could feel the shock my Mind was in, but I had to cover up so all I came up with was"uh I think my being here is more important thou know with redesigning Olympus, the new cabins, the new campers it's better I stay here." Afterwards I sat on the docks and everyone went to bed. My mind was still in shock but also in pain as I devoured on the memory

Annabeth is 14
My stepmom and dad were fighting about something i heard my name and tried to evasdrop.
"She is bad news for the kids!"
"I know but it's the only way to not get is killed by Athena. As much as you do I too hate her but am forced to do this"
'Then I know how to teach her a lesson"
Next day

My dad had gone to the University. Then my stepmom comes in my room"annabeth honey, show me that nasty scar on your neck I'll put some medicine on it."
I hesitated and said I was fine and there was no scar on my neck but then she pulled my hair and cut a deep wound on the back of my neck. I told my dad and he took me to my room and asked me to show him the scar. As I did so he burned the wound and I screamed in agony. That night I ran away. Again

Back to being 16
I suddenly felt someone else's presence and quickly reacted but it was Percy, I relaxed he gently brushed my hand and look at me with those beautiful green eyes."still thinking about what Jason said?" "Yeah" then I just slowly started to tear up and he removed it with his thumb. I smiled and just snuggled with him. "Percy do you ever think about tartarus?" "i try not to" "what if we wake up screaming and cause others to wake up? They don't know." "You won't need to" said a voice I recognised too well, i looked at chiron "I am so proud of you both and Nico that you have turned out to be the strong, brave, loyal, faithful heroes you were meant to be so you must now rest for there
is alot of work tomorrow"  i hugged him and we slowly walked back to our cabins.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and as much as there wasn't much fun in this chapter there will be alot in the next one please review and white what you want to read for the next chapter. Bye!