a way back

Third person pov
"WAIT WHAT?!!!!" screamed Clarisse rage had completely overtaken her eyes, I couldn't help but feel scared, I just looked down. "Yeah". Everyone was now in complete shock. I couldn't think yet I could not stop thinking, every second was precious I can't waste time but I don't know what to do. That's when Chiron looked at me and said now we know where she is, I think tonight has been alot to take in for everyone. Go back to your cabins and meet me here at 4'O clock sharp. "SHE IS IN HELL LITERALLY! HOW CAN YOU WASTE TIME?!!"screamed Clarisse Chiron's expression did not change he said calmly"it's for the best now please leave me alone with percy"everyone including Clarisse took the hint and left.

As soon as the last of the councillors left the big house, I put my head in my hands. Chiron came up to me and gently said, "I am sorry but we can't save her Percy" "WHAT?! Ok this was unacceptable how can he give up? HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" "Percy she is in hell where we cannot go,s-" "I FELL DOWN ONCE I WILL DO IT WILLINGLY AGAIN BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT THAT SHE WILL NOT MAKE IT BACK I WILL BRING HER BACK NO MATTER THE PRICE" "Percy how will you go? I-"I interrupted him again"The Does of death?!" "Percy as a prevention of what happened to you, and as a gift from the goods for your bravery, you asked the gods to seal Tartarus from all possible entries and exits, there are no more doors of death. You can't go there no matter what you do, you can't go to Tartarus because there is no more way to and from tartrus" I ran out of the big house, I ran as fast as I could all I could hear was Chiron's fading voice telling me to keep on moving. I didn't see our think, I just ran. ran till I had no breath till my knees began to scream, it didn't hurt I stopped at the cliff. That's when my heart ached and my eyes gave up . That is when I broke down.

Annabeth pov
My head hurt and my lungs felt slightly painful. My arm was dreadful and I did not want to look at it I did not want to open my eyes, I wanted to stay in this small bliss of not knowing but I am a child of Athena so curiosity took the best of me I opened my eyes hoping of being on the camp ground covered in blood with percy by my side and will fussing over my injury but all I saw was red, red sky and a ground that felt like.......shrads of glass. NO!NO PLEASE NO NO NO IT CAN'T BE AFTER EVERYTHING NO!! TGEY CAN'T THEY WONT LET THIS HAPPEN THIS CAN'T BE TRUE. As much as I wanted to not believe it I knew it was true I was back in tartarus and this time in the hostage of a monster.

I am soooo sorry I had been offline forever. I just couldn't resist to write so here it is and it is very short but I wanted this to be the ending