The Attack (2)

The Anti-Monitor quickly grabbed Ultra-Man and drained him of his life force. Everyone in the room paused to witness this.

"My husband!" exclaimed Superwoman.

The Ant-Monitor quickly grabbed Overwatch.

"You don't belong in this world," he said as he threw her across the building.

"Mind you, I do!" Black Siren said as she let out a sonic shriek.

"What do we do?" Canary whispered to Etta as the Birds huddled in the kitchen behind the counter.

"We let it play out. If he can rid them, let him. We have to find a way to teleport him back to his world."

"I think I can," said Zatanna.

Superwoman quickly raced to Anti-Monitor and threw a fistful of punches.

He managed to drain her of her life force. Owlman threw his Batarangs and bombs hitting him. Doomsday quickly threw him on the streets.

The remaining members of the team immediately ran onto the street to take him down.

Anti-Monitor zapped Doomsday who disintegrated in an instant.

"Dooms!" yelled Zazz.

"Keep going!" said Annataz as she cast a shield around the team.

The Anti-Monitor got up and quickly raced towards Annataz.

"I hunger for more!" he said as he drained her shield.

He grabbed her but Overwatch quickly jumped in the way.

He shot his beams, killing Overwatch in between.

"Overwatch!" yelled Annataz.

"I can do it!" yelled Atomica as she shrunk back up, knocking Anti-Monitor over.

He grabbed her head and drained her life force.

"This was like draining Johnny Quick," he said as he killed Atomica.

"Latrop," said Zatanna.

A portal opened behind sucking him in.

"No!" he said as he was taken away.

The Birds quickly took the remainder of the Syndicate out.

"Send them to Belle Reve," Batgirl said to the police cars surrounding the area.

Zazz, Annataz, and Siren were quickly escorted to the police truck.

"That's the last of that. Let's clear the bodies," Batgirl said as the Birds started to clear the bodies.