Chapter 3

Once we had got to the palace we were helped off our horses and guided through trees great wooden doors and into a huge and beautiful ball room.

I saw him as we walked down the stairs.

Lasduil.

I almost panicked.
Seeing him made me so....
Scared and angry.

I kept my posture and carried on walking.

The king then made an announcement.

"Tonight my son will be picking a bride as I hope you all already know."

Legolas Prince Of Mirkwood walked into the stage.

He was gorgeous.

His blond hair came halfway down his back.

I caught his eyes and he smiled at me.

I smiled back, glad he had noticed me.

As I walked towards the stage he came down.

"May I have this dance my lady?"

"Of corse my prince."

I walked into the now empty dance hall with Legolas, I was smiling at him, sorry that was an understatement, I was grinning like a lunatic, but I suppose he didn't seem to notice.

I was looking deep into his eyes, they were blue but there was something weird about them, they were so bright, yet so dark at the same time, they were almost unreal.

After the dance had finished I walked outside onto the balcony with Legolas.

"My lady you haven't told me your name yet."

"(Your name) my Lord."

"What a beautiful name, but please call me Legolas, would you walk with me (your name)."

"Of corse Legolas, but May I ask, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, you will see in a minute."

As I walked into the garden my breath was taken away, it was beautiful.

There was a intricate white bench in the middle of rose and wisteria arches.

"I have only known you for a couple of hours but I already feel drawn towards you."

Oh god.

"I have something to tell my father.

I have chosen a wife."

"Legolas I-

I was cut of by a cry

"She's over there get her!"

I turned round and dread took over me.

It was Lasduils guards.

Lasduil himself walked over to me.

"I am sorry my Lord but you can not marry her, as she is already my wife."
There was no sorrow in his voice.

One guard took my right arm another took my left, I tried to escape but it was useless.

Lasduil put his two inside fingers under my chin.

"I've finally found you, my sweet."

Vengeance was in his voice.

I looked longingly at Legolas willing him to see as they dragged me away.

"LEGOLAS!" I screamed, he turned round and saw the anguish in my eyes.

"(Your name)!" Barely a whisper came out of his mouth.

Sorry this chapter is so short and sorry I took so long but I've now got 4 stories on the go but I will update.