Chapter 4

"Now now (your name) you really tricked us for a second, we've been looking for you for years, you have really upset your Ada and Nana."

I felt a pang thinking of my Ada and Nana then again they did marry me to him.

"There was a reason I ran away Lasduil, because of you, and I will never stop trying to get away."

I jumped up and made sure I landed on my guards toes, making them let go of me.

I then punched lasduil square in the gob, running off towards Legolas.

"LEGOL..ooof."
I had the breath taken out of me as someone put their arms round my waist.

"You should remember I was always a faster runner than you (your name)."

I was tearing up but I didn't stop fighting.

I stamped on his toe with my high heels I then brought my trapped arms up quickly making him let me go while his attention was in his toes.

I didn't run this time.
I turned round and slapped him.

To my surprise and horror he brought out a elvish fencing sword that I thought was just decoration and he shoved me over pointing the sword at my heart.

"I really don't want to kill you (your name) but either I have you or no one does, especially not that stuck up elf princling."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up shoving me into his guards.

I didn't stop fighting though, I elbowed both of the guards, quickly bending down too my shoes.

One of the last things my adopted Nana gave me was a long flip out pen knife. It was probably only the length of my hand but it was better than nothing.

I pointed it at lasduil,
"If you touch me I will throw this at your demented head."

I knew it was a false threat and regrettably so did Lasduil.

"We both know you wouldn't do that and I could easily deflect it with my sword, it's sharper, stronger and thicker than it looks."

I just stood there tears filling my eyes.

I looked at my knife then at Lasduil.

"Why are you doing this Lasduil, you use to be so, so, *chokes on tears*."
I broke down after this tears choking my throat. I crumbled down to the floor, tears running down my face.

This is too much, why was I doomed to this fate, why couldn't I live with my adopted Nana and sisis, or why couldn't I live with the Elf I now realised I was drawn to just as much as he was to me.

"I could never love you Lasduil, I love Legolas you you know it, is that why you hate him so much? Are you jealous?"

"HAHAHAH YOU THINK IM JEALOUS OF THAT STUCK UP ELF, OH (YOUR NAME) YOU ARE SO NIEVE, IT GOES A LOT DEEPER THAN THAT."

I cringed away as he almost screamed this at me.

The guards picked me up by the arms and dragged me still crying all the way to Lasduil and my old home.