❦ craig x reader - babysitting ❦

(bye that pic is hot too)

"Again, thank you so much, (Y/n), for coming in last minute. I don't want my two babies to be alone while we're gone." Laura, aka, Mrs. Tucker said.

"Hey, it's no problem!" I smiled and waved.

"Okay, and if you need anything, ask Craig or Tricia. Heck, you can even call us! And your bedroom is actually Craig's room since we don't have a guest bedroom. But don't worry, he said it was fine to sleep on the couch." Mrs. Tucker said, and I nodded. "Okay, we'll be going." Tricia ran over and hugged her mom and dad.

"Bye, Mom and Dad!" They gave her a hug and kiss.

"Bye, Craig!" Their mom yelled, and they both got in the car and drove away.

"Okay," I clasped my hands together. "What do you wanna do?" I asked her. She looked around thinking as we both went inside.

"I dunno, how about dress up?" She said, I nodded. We both went upstairs, hearing Craig and his friends screaming about something. We both went inside her large room and she went through her closet until she picked out a red mermaid dress.

"What the heck? Why do you even have that? You're too small for it." She nodded.

"I told mommy that Ariel was my favorite princess, so she bought me this dress for my prom." She said, handing me the dress.

"Are you sure? You're like a fetus and I feel bad, I mean, this is your dress." She shrugged.

"It would look better on you than me." She said, taking me to the bathroom. "Okay, I'm gonna do your makeup, then you can get dressed, okay?" She asked, and I nodded so she wouldn't get mad.

She got finished with the makeup, and I have to say, it's pretty good. She told me she watched a lot of those videos on YouTube.

"You get dressed and I'll be waiting out here." I nodded and got dressed.

When I put on the dress, it felt kinda weird. I never wore a dress like this, but it was really pretty and I didn't wanna make Tricia sad. When I got fully finished, I grabbed on the knob and opened it, just to be face to face with Clyde.

"Oh, sorry. Here, I'll move so you can use the bathroom." I smiled and moved. He just stared at me with awe, blushing. "And hey, do you know where Tricia went?" He nodded.

"She's with the guys." He said, looking at me still blushing. I thanked him and walked away, sighing. Out of all the places she had to be, she's with the guys.

I knocked on Craig's door, with little Tricia in the way. "Erm, Tricia, I'm ready." She nodded and took my hand, leaving the door wide open while we walked away, leaving the guys with a view from my behind.

"Okay, now lets do your hair. After we're done with that, it's my turn!" I giggled, along with her.

I got finished with my hair and I then picked her a cute dress of her own. She got finished and I did her makeup, along with her hair.

"Thanks so much, (Y/n)! I feel like a real princess!" She said, smiling in delight. I tried my best to get on my knees and patted her small head. She then hugged me and I hugged back.

"Awe, you're welcome, Princess." I smiled.

"C'mon, let's go show Craig!" I cocked my head back and she grabbed my arm, running to Craig's room.

"Um, I don't think this is a good idea. You can show him, just not me." She nodded.

"No, it's okay! I won't let him call you mean names!" She knocked on the door and then opened it. "Hey, Craig!" I peeked in and he flipped her off, and she did the same thing back.