❦ wendy x reader - my hero ❦

As Kenny pulled up to the mall, I rolled my eyes. Just a few minutes ago he almost crashed into a pole due to texting on his phone. I tried to grab it but he swiftly had put it back in his pocket. I was apparently being 'bitchy' about something so 'petty' so that's why I'm pissed at Kenny.

Right as he parked I slammed the car door and ran to the mall doors, leaving them open to some random dude and his friends, but shutting it on Kenny's face. Surprise, surprise he got mad at me.

"You open it for dudes you barely know but you can't even leave it open for your boyfriend?!" He said as we walked to the center of the mall, which had the food courts and other stores.

"Karma, asshole. You're such a fucking hypocrite," I mumbled, "you get mad at me for something so dumb but when I wanna get mad, oh- it's the end of the world!" I practically yelled. Kenny sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Babe, you know I didn't mean it. Let's just start this day over." He smiled at me gently, hugging me. I barely hugged back, mumbling,

"Let's just start this whole relationship over," I snarled and thankfully Kenny didn't hear. But this asshole was going to get what was coming to him soon.

We went to a random boy's clothing department, which was a horrible idea. Kenny searched around the store while I sat on a small bench. I looked around doing nothing before a familiar face sat down next to me.

"Hey Clyde!" I said cheerfully, giving him a hug. He smiled and did the same thing. "You here with Bebe?" He nodded.

"Yeah, also Wendy. They're at the store across looking for some clothes and stuff." Clyde looked around before his eyes landed on Kenny, giving him a disgusted look. "Are you here with Kenny?" I gave a sad sigh and nodded.

"Yep, it's horrible. He's just changed so much since we started dating. And it's not in a good way." Clyde gave me a sympathetic look, placing a hand on my head.

"I may or may not know a little birdie that may or may not have a major crush on you." Clyde teased, sending me a small smile. I twirled my finger to let him know to keep going.

"Who is-" I felt someone snatch me out of my chair. I gasped, falling on the floor. I looked up to see a pissed Kenny.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Clyde yelled, helping me up. It was Kenny who pulled me out of my seat. I held onto Clyde for my dear life.

"C'mon, (Y/n), we're leaving. I don't want you to associate with assholes." Kenny snarled, pulling me off Clyde. Clyde tried protesting but I held out a hand.

"It's okay, I'll be fine. I'll text you later." I whispered, giving him a reassuring look. He shook his head but there was still worry on his face.

"Let's go," Kenny snarled again, pulling harder on my arm. And it really hurt. I wasn't all that scared, I knew Kenny wouldn't dare hit me. But he was still horrible to me.

Kenny led us to Victorias Secret, probably so he could flirt with the other girls in there. I frowned as Kenny left me wandering in there while he went to go "get assistance" from a person in there.

I bought a few things in there that I liked, but before I left I went up to a worker in there with Kenny and asked her a question.

"Excuse me," I said politely to the worker. They sent me a small smile.

"Hello. Do you need help looking for anything?" I nodded, looking in my bag until I found a pair of panties. But they weren't mine.

"Yes please. I wanted to know if you sold these types of panties here?" I looked to Kenny as he had a nervous look on his face.

"Uh, let me see the size." I showed her the tag as he cocked her head back. "Sweetie, I don't think this is your right size. Judging by the looks of it, it seems to be a few sizes larger than what I suppose you actually wear." I smirked, turning to Kenny who had a look of horror on his face.

"You can ask my asshole-cheating-EX-boyfriend!" I yelled, dropping the underwear on the floor and rushing out. Kenny hesitated before he followed me out to the food court.

"(Y/n), wait! It's not what it looks like!" Kenny yelled, placing a hand on my shoulder. I shoved him back, almost making him trip. "Let me explain!"

"Save it, asshole!" I yelled louder than he did, my voice breaking. "I don't know why I ever dated you! You're such a fucking jerk!" I yelled as I wiped the tears away. Kenny tried to touch me but I stepped back.

The whole mall became silent as the only thing you could hear was my sniffling.

"Just leave me the hell alone!" I tried to run away but Kenny caught me in his arms, holding me tightly. I slapped him as he tried to kiss me. I grabbed someone's random drink as I threw it on him. His eyes showed anger and hurt.

"You little-" He was about to slap me. I shut my eyes and waited for the big hit, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Clyde, who was holding onto Kenny's arm. I choked out a sob as I processed everything that happened.

"(Y/n)," someone whispered gently. I looked over and saw Wendy and Bebe, who both looked scared.

"Let me go, asshole!" Kenny yelled, getting boos from the whole court. Clyde held his arms as security came and escorted Kenny out.

"I-I-" Wendy pulled me into a hug as Bebe and Clyde stared at each other.

"C'mon, let's take you to the bathroom." Wendy said gently, leading me to the women's restroom. She locked the doors as I just stared at her. Then I started to break down.

Wendy pulled me into a big hug, caressing my hair. I sobbed as she held me right. "Let it out, hun."

"I'm so sorry for not listening to you! I should've never dated him!" I said between sobs. Wendy shushed me, holding me tightly.

I would've been a blushing mess, which I probably am but I'm too focused on crying, if I wasn't focused on crying. Even if Wendy was one of my best friends, I'd get all shy and nervous around her. She'd be a flirt a lot, but I sometimes ignored it as her being a tease.

Wendy pulled away from the hug, cupping my face in her hands. "You're so fucking amazing (Y/n), don't let that douchebag tell you otherwise. If he doesn't appreciate your love, then screw him. Find someone who does. If he really did love you, he'd try to fix everything that happened." Wendy's blue eyes sparkled as he gazed at me.

"I know, I'm not sad about him. I'm just scared." I whispered, gazing into Wendy's mesmerizing blue eyes. Her lips turned into a smile as he let out a small laugh.

Wendy and I just stared at each other carefully. Both of us blushed but never broke eye contact. We both leaned in closer until our head's were touching. I bit my lip, closing my eyes. Wendy smiled, kissing my lips gently. I smile din the kiss as Wendy wrapped her arms around me.

My heart felt as if it was about to burst out of my chest. I never felt this with Kenny, and it excited me. Wendy sucked on my lip as her hands drew circles on my back.

We both ended up pulling back but we both still smiled. I blushed a bit as Wendy held my hand.

"(Y/n), I really wanted to be with you for so long. Right now too, but I understand if you wanna wait until you're fully ready. I'll wait a whole eternity for you." Wendy smiled, making me become even more flustered.

"What if I say yes right now?" I said and Wendy smirked.

"Well, then, come here!" Wendy pulled me into another kiss. We both smiled in the kiss as I wrapped my arms around her.

E N D ...

AHH THIS WAS SO CUTE I LOVED IT

Requested by:MidnightShadowPerson