Finding Eachother!

My name is Elizabeth Wright. I have lived in an orphanage ever since I was a baby. I am 17 years old and I am still in this hellhole. I'm sick and tired of being here. I am beaten, bullied and hardly fed. I wish I had a family like other people do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elizabeth POV
I was laying in my bed when I heard my door open. I just laid in my bed and pretended to be asleep. Suddenly I was slapped in the face by Mr. Zuniga. I rose up and rubbed my face where he slapped me. Mr. Zuniga said "Wake up you little bitch before I do worse to you, and get ready for dance class because your not eating breakfast today. "" Yes sir" Is the only thing I said. I looked out of my window after Mr. Zuniga left and I saw two people standing at the edge of the forest looking in my room. One of them was really tall, wearing a tuxedo, and it looks like he had no face. The other person, I think is a guy,  was wearing a feminine type mask, yellow sweater, blue jeans, and dress shoes. I stopped staring out the window, got my clothes for dance class, and got ready in the bathroom.
Clothes for dance class:

Shoes for dance class:

I walked out of the bathroom, then out of my room to dance class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??? POV
I say, "Slender what are we doing out here, I was about to eat some cheesecake?" Slender says "Child we are here to check on your twin sister, why else would we be here?" When Slender said to check on my twin sister I went went wide-eyed. Slender pointed to her room. When I looked in her room I saw a man walk in and slap her on the face while she was sleeping. When he slapped her she raised up and I was about to run in there and kill him for slapping my sister. Slender held me back. After he stopped yelling at her she went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She came out a few minutes later with a sad expression on her face. "Slender, I'm going to kill that dumbass son of a bitch for hurting her," I said. "We can come after her later, or do you want to get her after her class child?"Slender told/asked me. I said " Can we watch her in her class, along with LJ and Jeff, I want them to meet her before the others do." Slender says, "Yes child I will teleport them here, stay here child." I still can't believe I have had a sister this whole time and nobody told me. I can't wait to see her, and we can talk, eat cheesecake, and of course do what she wants to do. "Hey what's the big idea, I was eating candy!" LJ screams. "Yeah, what the hell is going on," asks Jeff. "We wanted you to meet someone," I say. "Fine hurry up we don't have all day," says Jeff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elizabeth POV
I was headed to dance class when Madison shoved me into the wall, and I almost fell. "Little bitch, watch where your going next time," Madison said. I said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, I'm just trying to hurry up and get to dance class, bye Madison." I ran to dance class just in time for it to start.
First was "Look What You Made Me Do"

Then we danced "Bum Bum Tam Tam"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Masky POV
"Slender did you see that, my sister is so good at dancing, isn't she," I ask. "Yes child she is, do you want me to go in my human form and adopt her so you can have your twin sister back child," Slender asks. My eyes widen and I look up at Slender. "Please adopt her, I don't want her living her anymore and be pushed around, I just got her back I don't want to loose her again" I say on the verge of tears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LJ POV
Wait hold the fuck up Masky has a twin sister, damn this should be fun, because she is hot as fuck literally,   I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff POV
Wait what the hell,  Masky has a twin sister, damn she is hot as fuck literally,   I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slenderman POV
I go in the orphanage in human form and ask the woman up front of I could adopt a girl. She says, "Oh, of course, I will call all the girls" I say, "Thank you." She says, "Your welcome." All the girls come out and I walk around trying to find Elizabeth, then I spot her still in her dance clothes. "Hello child, what is your name?" I asks. "Hello sir my name is Elizabeth Wright, how are you," Elizabeth says/asks. "I'm doing great, would you like to come live with me child?" I asks. Elizabeth smiles very big and starts crying a little. "Yes sir, I would love to thank you, I will go pack, be right back," Elizabeth says running to her room. "I'll take Elizabeth home with me," I say. "Good luck, that bitch needs to die," the man that slapped Elizabeth this morning said. I sign the papers as Elizabeth comes out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elizabeth POV
I can't believe I can finally leave this hellhole. I grab all my things and put them in 2 big duffle bags. When I walk out of my room I see my new dad smiling at me. When we walk outside he gestures for me to follow him to the woods. I follow him to the woods and I see 3 other people standing waiting on us. I see one of them wearing a white blood stained hoodie, dress pants, and dress shoes. The second one is a tall black and white clown with a pointy black and white cone shape nose. The last one is the guy from this morning. Suddenly the guy I saw this morning EAN up to me and gave me a hug while spinning me around. I asks "Who the hell are you, and why are you hugging and spinning me around?" He stops spinning me and takes of his mask. He starts crying and says, "I'm your twin brother Timothy Wright" I drop to my knees and start crying. Tim comes up to me and I cry into his shoulder while hugging him. "I didn't think I would ever find anyone from my real family, now that I have I want to be like a real family," I say while crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Masky POV
I say, "I didn't think I had a twin sister, but here we are, come on let's go home sis." Elizabeth says, "OK, but I am tired as fuck, I don't think I can do anything else after all that dancing and walking around." I say, "well maybe one of us can carry you, that is if you don't mind." Elizabeth asks pointing to LJ, "Can he carry me?" I say/asks, "Yeah if it's ok with him, LJ you alright with you carrying Elizabeth, and me get the bags?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LJ POV
OMG she wants me to carry her! I say, "Yeah that's ok, come on Elizabeth get on my back." Elizabeth gets on my back and she is so light. "Thank you for carrying me LJ, your really sweet, I like you." She whispers in my ear. I start to blush and she kisses me on the cheek then she lays head on my shoulder and falls asleep. I look over at her and she looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I think I'm falling in love with her. I hope she loves me back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff POV
Lucky son of a bitch. I wanted to carry her. I want her to be mine not his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Masky POV
I can't believe I finally have a sister. This is the best day ever. She looks so cute when she sleeps. Wait, what if her and LJ start dating? Oh hell no, if he hurts her I will kill him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I know this chapter was super long I'm really sorry about that. It's just whenever I am in the mood to do something I don't realize how much of it I do until afterwards. I'm like super sorry for making this chapter super long.