Number One

Jungkook opened his eyes and a pain rushed through his body. His vision was blurry and unclear, his thoughts unorgenized as he let his gaze wander across the room, trying to figure out where the hell he was.
He was scared, the whole thing seemed so absurd to him.

His vision started to clear up and the first thing he saw was a pair of brown eyes staring back at him. The mans eyes were cold and no matter how hard the younger tried he couldn't surely identify any emotions in them.

But then the man suddenly spoke
"Finally" he almost whispered as he looked away from Jungkook.

Because of the confusion that seemed to remain in Jungkooks head, the other males word barely got through his messy thoughts.

"H-How long have I been sleeping?" he then somehow managed to say

The brown eyed male turned back at him and- again- stared directly into Jungkooks eyes. To him it almost felt like he was staring directly into his soul.
"Not sure, but for a shit amount of time, I almost thought you were dead" he smirked.

Jungkook now for the first time looked away from the man- he was in a small room, with two beds, one table with a few books laying on top of it, a chair, the walls were white with a few pictures hanged on them and finally a big white door with a little window.

All the question Jungkook had, but didn't dare to aks must of been like writen onto his face, because the other man groaned and started to speak again.

"Welcome to prison, I guess. You look like a complete mess, how about you lay down a little longer? I'm pretty sure someone will come any time soon. So what's your name kid?" the man said.

"I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook a-and you?" he said while laying back down again.

"Taehyung" the other male simply said

Taehyung, what a beautiful name, it somehow seemed to fit him perfectly, Jungkook thought.

"S-So, is it your first time here too?" the younger asked, not daring to look into Taehyungs eyes as he spoke the words.

"My first time? Haha you're funny kid. I've been here so many times, this place is like a second home for me"