Chapter 30 |Bubble guts|

M A K A V E L I

"I'm scared" I pulled back and locked the door.

"Alright imma go inside. Whenever you ready you can come in" Nemo said after standing there for a while. I didn't think he was going to actually leave but he did. I guess that's what I get. He told me that I was coming to his parent's house with him right after school. Told me, not asked. I didn't get to change either. Good thing I had on long sleeves and my outfit was decent. I just didn't want to get judged because you can see my tattoo on my hand.

 I just didn't want to get judged because you can see my tattoo on my hand

I sat in the car playing with the khaki interior of the Muslanne. I thought he was going to come back but he didn't. I noticed I just made it worse on myself. I have to walk in alone now.

Here goes nothing. I got out of the car, locked up and it felt like forever before I got to the door. I rang the doorbell. I played with my fingers and prayed they liked me.

I was so nervous I didn't check if it was. And plus I was trying to be respectful. Good thing it was though. If one of his parents opened the door I might've just sprinted right back into the car. Then, I would've really looked dumb because I locked the door and Nemo has the key.

The house was really beautiful and very spacious. There was pictures hanging all over the walls.

I took a picture of the ones with Nemo when he was younger

I took a picture of the ones with Nemo when he was younger. He was so small and his face so stubby with his braces. I definitely had to clown him.

Their family pictures were gorgeous.

My jaws dropped. Nemo was a spitting image of his dad. Maybe even a little cuter. I see where he gets the good hair from now.

Finally after climbing a mountain I got to the room and took a few seconds to catch my breath. I'm too small for this.

I knocked and came in after I heard Nemo voice and some giggling voices in the background.

"Took you long enough" He stuffed his face with ice cream. He was all comfortable; socks off and was sitting on the floor. I was mad that he was just now telling me his parents weren't home. This whole process would've been so easy but no. He wanted to make me have a whole panic attack first.