April 29, 2015 (Prologue)

April 29, 2015

9pm

Running.

All he could think of was running as fast as he could. Maybe this time he could actually make it on time. Maybe this time he wouldn't be too late. Maybe this time he would find the right things to say.

Isak still couldn't believe it happened. He knew it would happen one day or another, but he had hopped it would only stay a thought, a nightmare that would never come true. Even if he knew it would happen, even if he had told Even about it multiple times with tears in his eyes, he still couldn't believe it. He should have known. He should have recognised the signs. He could have prevented all of this from happening. He could be holding Even in his arms right now, keeping him save, but instead he was running in hopes that the love of his life was still alive.

Why did he have to be so oblivious to the signs?

Tears streamed down on his rosy cheeks as the cold breeze made him shiver. People were looking at him, some with concern in their eyes, cars were honking in anger, but he didn't care, he kept running. Nothing could ever stop him. Not this time.

As the lights became brighter, he slowed down a bit to look up at the sign he had wished he would never see again:

OSLO UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, ULLEVÅL

That's where Even was. The closer he got to the hospital doors, the harder it became for him to breath (from the run or the nerves, he didn't even know anymore). Walking in, the same thought the fourteen-year-old had for the entire run popped up again: ''I have to get to Even.''

*A/N*

Hi!

This story takes will take place in the past for the first half of it. So, Isak and Even are 14 and 16 in the beginning. As you can tell, it wont be set in the SKAM universe as we know it. The characters will be the same but their background stories may change a little bit in order for it to make sense in this story.

Let me know what you think of it! 

So this is what Isak will look like:

And this is what Even looks like (minus the bleached hair haha):