Chapter Sixteen

Vic's POV

Kellin and I had been dating for about ten months now and as it neared closer and closer to Christmas time, I couldn't stop thinking about how maybe I wanted to go further in my relationship with him. I just didn't know if that would be something he would want or not. He'd been hinting at what I was thinking about but I didn't know if it was actually a good idea or not.

"What are you thinking about?" Kellin asked, wrapping his arms around me as I tried to finish up some last minute work. We were already at home just relaxing but, Alan had emailed me some documents saying he needed me to read over them ASAP so that's what I was doing instead of doing what I was really wanting to do.

"Just this stuff Alan sent me," I murmured.

"Shouldn't you be done with work now?" 

"He sent me some stuff to look over, I'm almost done, though." I told him and looked up at him. Kellin had his hair pulled back out of his face in a bun and he looked positively adorable. "When I'm done I wanted to talk to you about something, though."

"Good or bad talk?"

"Depends."

"Okay?"

I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Now, give me five more minutes and we'll talk," I told him.

"You got it babe." 

He left my office and went out to the living room most likely. About ten minutes later I finished up the work Alan had needed me to do and quickly pulled up the website and called Kellin to come back to the office.

"What is it?" he asked and I grinned.

"C'mere," I said, motioning for him to come around the desk. Kellin gave me a nervous look and walked over. "What do you think?" I asked, motioning to the house I had pulled up on the browser.

"It's nice," he said. "Why?"

"We're going to look at it later, and I uh, I was thinking, if you liked it, maybe the two of us could move in to it together," I told him. "I mean, I think it's time I get more than just this apartment and I really want you to live with me. Unless... you think it's dumb."

Kellin let out a squeal and hugged me tight. "I would love to live with you. I mean, I practically do now but whatever."

"Well then now it'll be official." I said holding him back tight.

"I love you," he said, giving me a kiss.

I pulled Kellin onto my lap and brushed a stray strand of hair out of his face. "I love you too," I murmured. "Now, the open house for this place is in an hour so we'll have to go soon."

"Before we go, maybe there's one other thing we should do," Kellin said, his voice husky. He slipped his hands up my shirt slowly and I grinned.

....

"Oh wow," Kellin said, looking at the house. "This is a lot bigger than it seemed in the picture."

"Yeah, I didn't even think it was this big."

"Are you sure we'd be able to afford it?"

I glanced at him. "Yes, Kellin, I am sure I can afford it. I may not make as much as Alan but I think I make enough to afford this place."

"Alright, alright."

"Besides, I already talked to my real estate agent and she assured me that this house was right in my price range."