1

Max's POV
Hey, Barney wanna do a do not laugh with me, Adam and Ross? Sure but Adams tolds mes to show our new employee around first. New employee? Yeah her name is jettica but I might just call her jet, wanna come with me? Sure! In the office I see her talking to Ross as she's checking in. Hey Max wanna meet the new addition to the Sky Army? Sure hes does. Barney, i didn't see ya back there, how ya doin man? Goods yous dirt anyway jet, you ready for yours tour. Yeah! Well hows about I introduce you to some of my friends! Sure, I would love that! Well you've mets Ross but you haven't met Max. Sup max I'm Jessica, but most people know me as Jess, either one is fine. Well Jess I'm Max most people know me as- Mad Max! BARNEY! What's are you mad at that name Max? I hate you. Wait Max are you by any chance Mithzan Max? Yeah, why? Hehe I'm a big fan of you! Really? Yeah, you are hilarious! Thanks. Maybe we should hang sometime, you guys seem pretty cool. Yeah! They all said. Anyways Jet let's get to business! Hehe, lets go! They go to Adams office. Sooooo, Max do you think she's cute? Eh, she's okay. Good. Why is it good? Because she seems really nice. Ross! What, I mean in personality. Later that day.
Jess's POV
(I hope everyone is this nice hear, if they are that would be great!) Hey umm Jess, I was just wondering. Yeah Adam. Are you a Minecraft YouTuber as in Aphmau, Jess? Uh, uh n-n-n-no. Don't worry Jess your secret is safe with me. You would really do that Adam! Of course, we are siblings after all! She hugs him. Just one question, how did you know? Just a lucky guess you know if you want me to I can give you your own office. R-really Adam? Ya! Anything for a sister. Do you have an extra one? Ya, we used it as a storage room for boxes, but I'll let you have it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are the best big bro ever! Oh uh can I stay with you until I find an apartment? Jess! What I'm sorry I just just got so excited to be working for my most favorite big brother. I'm your only brother. Pft, that's why your my favorite! I don't know if that's a compliment or a really bad thing. Please! I don't have any room especially because Alesa is letting me to see Mason again. Ok I'll just sleep in the office your giving me. Your office won't even be big enough to fit a couch in it with all the equipment you'll need. Then we're will I stay? Well Max and Ross have a nice apartment that has a guest room. I can't ask a guy to stay with him in less it's you. Plus, what if they say no, it will gust make it more weird between us. Fine I'll ask them myself. Please do. He asked them and he comes back with a sad face. Sorry Jess but they said...