2

Sorry Jess, but they said... Yes! Adam you jerk, you had me worry that I was going to have to sleep on the streets! Well, sorry, how would you feel if your YOUNGER sister was staying with guys that are your friends. I promise nothing is going to happen between any of us. You sure. ADAM! I'm joking, besides Ross's and Max's only love is anime. Are you serious? Oh no. What? Anime, I forgot that it was your only love to. Shut up! And only love you will ever have. How rude! She walks away and when she turns the corner and bumps into somebody while falling onto her butt while m
doing it. I'm so so so sorry! It's fine. No it isn't I just made you fall down! It's fine. Are you sure? Yeah, by the way the names Jess. I'm Shelby, AKA Shubble. Really I'm a big fan. Oh my gosh Jess are you ok, I saw you fall down? Adam it's ok! Oh, hey Shelby, I see that you met my little sis! Only by a year! You guys are siblings! Yeah, can't you tell, we look exactly alike? Uhhhhh, ok... Anyways Adam wanna do a do not laugh with me, Ross and Max? As long as my little sis can do it. (Whispers to Adam) What are you doing, I would have to change my skin. Look, I'll help you get done with that, easy peasy! Guys, wanna do it? Sure! Jess get your stuff set up and I'll start working on the map, come get me if you need help. K Adam. ( She gets done with everything and goes to get Adam to help her with the skin, but she bumps into somebody) Oof, sorry! I-It's ok. Max, are you ok, your face seems a little red. I'm f-fine, we'llseeyoulaterJess. W-wait, slow it down. I wanted to ask you something anyways. Y-yeah. Adam said that you said it was fine that I can stay with you, is this true? Yeah. Thank you so much! It's not that big of a deal Jess. Hehe to me it is, bye the way Max would you like to hang later, maybe play some video games, JUST as friends. S-sure...

So what do you think will happen next, you decide. I know I haven't posted in a while, but middle school is crazy, good thing this year is almost over! Anyways by my little angels.😘