I

I turned left and finally saw my new place. It was nothing special, just a little shitty one bedroom apartment. I parked my truck in the garage with the other cars that belong to the other people who live here. The last of my belongings are in the truck. Once I get them inside, I'll be done getting everything here. I grabbed two boxes and brought them upstairs. I walked back down and got two more. I repeated this tedious task until there were no more boxes. Why do I own so much shit? I suppose I've always been known for being a bit of a hoarder. As a kid I never wanted to throw things away "because I might need it later". I walked up the stairs for hopefully the last time today and walked into my apartment. As soon as I walked in, I noticed that the walls are cracked and a bit water damaged. The floors also creaked like crazy if you stood in certain places. I didn't mind it, though. Shaundi, the lady who showed me around, offered to get it fixed for me. I declined the offer. Some cracks on the wall never hurt anyone. The layout of the rooms was quite simple. When you walk through the door, you enter the living room. To the left is the door to the bathroom. To the right is the kitchen. Before you enter the kitchen, there's another door. It leads to my bedroom. I already have my furniture placed where I want them to be. My older brother had to come yesterday and move my furniture around since I can't. I just have to put my knick knacks away. I know it took me 2 hours, but it felt more like 7.
     I took a moment to admire my new place. My posters were hung up all over the walls. Some even covered the cracks. My action figures are displayed on my shelves. Sure, I'm 19 and still obsess over anime guys and play with dolls. But I know I'm responsible enough to live without my mom. I hope. It makes me a little nervous knowing I'm on my own. I've always been independent and stubborn. I've been told many times that I'll do good in life. Maybe they weren't lying? Well, only time will tell I suppose.
     I took a shower and changed into clean clothes. Since I have nothing else to do today, I decided to just take a relaxing walk to the comic store I saw on the way here. It's chilly outside, probably because it's fall. I knew if my mother were here right now she'd be scolding me about going outside with wet hair. "You'll get sick! I'm not letting stay out of school tomorrow! Now, get back in this house and dry it. " I could hear my mother clearly, as if she were standing by me. My mother was very anxious, and every little thing bothered her. She was also not so stern. Even though she'd say she wouldn't, my mother still let me stay home if I got sick. The light wind somewhat dried my cherry colored hair. I walked into the store. I knew there would be mostly guys there. I looked down and walked to the manga section. I've always preferred to keep to myself. I never made friends easily, but I don't mind. I bought the last two books of the Death Note series and the first book of the Attack on Titan manga. I walked home. A tacky looking prostitute accidentally bumped shoulders with me when she walked by me. "Ah! Bitch watch where you're walking!" she said, with anger evident in her voice. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. At least I wasn't walking in 10 inch heels I can't walk in.  Once I was in the comfort of my own home, I stripped and put on my pajamas. Since I actually wasn't tired yet, despite driving back and forth from my mom's house to mine all day, I played on my 3DS until I was. I was never a good gamer. I lost track of how many times I got my character killed. Once I decided Link had suffered enough for the night, I went to sleep.

♥Welp this was my first chapter to my first fanfiction on this account. I take constructive criticism and advice. Make sure to vote if u liked it! :3♥