Ch. 1

After my shift ended at 6:00  I headed to take over at the daycare and let Macy go home.
As I was walking to the daycare center I was singing Love Yourself by Justin Bieber cause I memorized the lyrics when I listened to it on Macy's phone.
I smiled as I neared the nursery. As soon as I entered I head the echo of William's cries.
I quickly slipped off my jacket and hung it up.
I took off my shoes and walked in to see a stressed out Macy holding a crying William I quietly chuckled and took him from her arms.
He immediately stopped crying and curled up in my chest.
I made his bottle with one hand while using the other to hold him to my chest. I heated it up, shook it, and fed him. I then burped him and laid him down for his nap.
I turned around to see a very shocked Macy holding her mouth open. I laughed quietly, walked up to her, and slowly but carefully closed her mouth.
I then went to the other room, sat in a love seat, and watched netflix until all the parents' had come to get their kids. I cut off the lights, tv, got dressed in my jacket, put my shoes back on, and locked up.
I had to run to my house because it had started raining. I closed the door and was immediately knocked down.
I looked up to see my uncle and then I felt his fist collide with my stomach hard.

After they were done taking their anger out on me I slowly but carefully got up trying not to fall or scream because of the pain.
I walked up the stairs t my little room and went to my bathroom.
I cleaned up the new bruises and stitched the small cut that my step aunt made in my upper side with her knife.
I then changed and went to bed.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know its short but this chapter is basically what her life is like minus school. She has a gift with kids so yeah they all like her.
I hope you enjoyed, please comment or message me if you any mistakes that I made. Anyways thank you for taking the time of day to read it.