Dear World,

Alright here's the thing, I'm different. I know I'm different and I'm proud of that but at the same time, I'm terrified. You see the thing is, I don't know who I am. I know that I am nerd, I am a theatre geek, I am a slow reader, I am a crafter, I am a writer, but I don't know who I am.

I don't know if I am a girl or a boy, I don't know if I like men or women, I don't know if I could even like another human begin that way, I don't know who I am.

But that's something I'm thinking about and I'm messing with. I'm trying to figure this out, I'm trying out new things but while I'm doing that I'm terrified. I'm terrified of what my family will think, I'm terrified of what my friends will think, and I'm terrified that once I figure it out it's not going to be who I really am. But mostly, I'm terrified that I'll never find love.

Although I'm terrified of all of this, there's a part of me that thinks this. My family loves me no matter what, my friends will always support me, and that everyone deserves love. No matter who you are, what gender, what sexuallity, no matter what. You deserve love, you deserve all the love in the world, and I hope one day you'll find that.

Love,

Fangirl320 (Sid the Kid)