3: third-wheeling sucks

j-hope drove us to the place the group would have their photoshoot. taehyung took the passenger's seat and i sat in the back. surprisingly, it was actually quiet during the ride. the only thing that was heard was j-hope humming to one of his old songs called 1verse and taehyung was just looking out the window. i thought this wouldn't be as bad as i predicted...until we got out of the car.

we were walking to a nearby ramen place. i tried to walk in between them on the sidewalk, but taehyung stood right beside hoseok. there was no way i could go beside hoseok without walking on the street, so i tried to walk beside taehyung. the douche pretended to stretch his arms, almost hitting me in the face! so i gave up and stayed behind them the whole time.

they weren't even talking either! i would just catch taehyung staring at hoseok at times but other than that, they didn't talk.

we arrived at the small ramen shop, ordered our food...and now we're currently sitting down eating.

there's no one in the shop other than j-hope and taehyung's staff, but they're on the other side of the room so they couldn't see us and vice versa. i'm sitting in front of taehyung and hoseok while they sit side by side.

i ordered simple black bean noodles, because i didn't want hoseok to pay a lot. taehyung ordered the same as me— he rolled his eyes after i said my order, thinking i copied him— and hoseok just got japanese miso soup.

i thought that since we are all sitting together, we would be socializing. i mean they are...but they aren't talking to me. i'm just sitting here observing them. taehyung keeps whispering in hoseok's ear and hoseok laughs. he does the same and they're jokingly nudging each other.

"mmm, this is better than the usually black bean noodles i get." taehyung smiles.

"oh is it? can i try?" hoseok asks. taehyung swirls the noodles with his chopsticks and he feeds j-hope.

"mmm, you're right, you're right." hoseok nods. "here, try the soup."

he gets the soup spoon, scoops some of his miso soup and feeds taehyung. i'm watching this in confusion.

when we were in the car and walking, they didn't seem really close, but now they seem as close as best friends.

"mmm!" taehyung seems so unnecessarily satisfied, as if he's trying too hard because i'm here.

or maybe he really is that happy?

i don't try to 'interrupt' their moment so i just take out my phone. i'll just text starmi.

to: main bitch 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🌟

me: dude, i'm eating at a ramen shop with hoseok and taehyung.

main bitch: omg are you really? tell taehyung i said hi ;)

me: ugh seriously, get over it, he's such an asshole 😷