10: a sober dare

it's the first week of december, and i'm already getting busy with bts. i'm in the van with the staff and we've been traveling for an hour now. i think we're headed for a hotel in the middle of korea so it's easier to travel to all the festivals and locations.

apparently i'm the only fashion stylist, other than the group stylist, who was able to go travel with them. i wonder if the other members will have time to make their own outfits. maybe i can help them? after all, i want to try my best to hang out with the others more than hoseok.

...i don't want to like him even more.

we finally arrive to the hotel. i grab my luggage from the back of the van.

"hey bom," one of the managers calls me, "since you're the only female staff, you're going to have to get your own room. is that fine?"

"yeah sure, more privacy for me." i laugh.

"well not exactly," he replies, "you're gonna be on the same floor as the members, so it's going to be really noisy."

great. well, i guess it made more sense for me to be with them. all of the staff were in their 30s and 40s, i'm the only staff member who's the same age as the members.

the van with the members inside arrives shortly after. jungkook jumps out first.

i laugh at how he jumped out

i laugh at how he jumped out. he runs to me.

"bomi! you excited?" he puts his arm around me.

"excited for what?"

"hanging out with us the whole month of course!" jimin comes up on the other side of me and puts his arm around the both of us.

"i mean i guess." i say jokingly.

"yah, don't be like that, byun bom." jin joins in, ruffling my hair. "we won't be that much of a pain."

we all go inside the hotel and check in. the members and i go to the fifth floor while the other staff stay at the fourth. the managers chose the rooms for the members: yoongi with jimin, namjoon with taehyung and jin, and jungkook with hoseok. i'm lowkey glad that hoseok and taehyung aren't in the same room.

i go into my own room and settle down. it's about 10 pm in the night, so i'm going to try to sleep.

right when i lay down on my bed, i hear rapid knocks from my door. the person knocking must be in a rush or something. but it's 10 pm, who could it be?

the knocks keep coming.

"alright, alright! i'm coming." i quickly walk to the door and open it. hoseok charges right in, pushing me in the process.