Chapter 4

Shu's pov

I just stared at the situation that was unfolding "Sebastian Michaelis as in the richest and most powerful family" Reiji said with wide eyes. I sighed 'what a drag' I thought as I looked at Yui, her head in down, and her eyes glowing a ruby red. I looked at her I guess she felt my stare "um Shu?" she asked confused. "he called today" I said, the chattering stopped and it went silent. I closed my eyes "he said that he'll be dropping off a present, later on," I said, Yui smiled as she jumped in joy. I rolled my eyes as I remember Sebastian's words "take good care of my daughter, become her bodyguard. When I'm able to leave hell to visit my daughter, and I see her hurt I will kill you Sakamaki" I let out a heavy breath. "why don't I know about this Shu?" Reiji asked I ignored him and closed my eyes. "what you're just going to ignore that she bit yours truly?" Ayato asked as he walked up to her and grabbed her shoulder. I heard her wince "Ayato will you stop this is a public area," Reiji said "we can take this to my room little bitch~," Laito said from the top stairs. Ayato exposed a bit of her neck as he licked the pale skin "A-Ayato?" Yui stuttered when he was about to strike, I grabbed Ayato from his shoulder, "what the hell?" Ayato asked I glared at him as I pull him away from Yui. (what's going to happen next?)

I want to do a shout out to Belphegorzoldyck1258 for helping me come up with this story together and I will finish it when I feel like it bye my lovely readers have a nice hell of a day.