CHAOS BUSINESS TRIP

CHAEYOUNG POV
I will be going on a business trip with Mr. Yoo for 3 days in Japan and I hope nothing gets wrong.

I missed nayeon she didn't reply in my texts nor she didn't pick up on my calls.  I hope she's OK.

I pack my things and I didn't forget the Scarf that nayeon made for me.  Its the very important gift I recieved in my whole life and I will do my best to take good care of it.  I wrapped it on my neck.

I took my car keys and drive off to the airport.

JEONGYEON POV

I was with nayeon and still she won't talk to me I forced her to go with me in Japan because she can't just keep on staying in the house doing nothing. 

We are now at the airport waiting for our flight when someone that annoys me come near us

"Hi Mr. Yoo" chaeyoung greeted at me and look at nayeon " hi nayeonshhi I - I mean Mrs. Yoo"

"hi " nayeon replied  and smiled at him.  He sat beside nayeon a-an... WAIT!  THAT SCARF! I remember it clearly!  That's the scarf that nayeon did!  She made that for him?!

"Nice scarf.. " I said.  I'm starting to get mad again!

"Yeah its beautiful right?  Someone very important to me gave it to me.  " he said and looked at nayeon and nayeon looked at him also, they made an eye contact. WTF!

"can you tell me who is that important person? "

"sorry I can't, it's a secret" he said and laughed and I also laughed along with him.  I really want to punch his face right now! "nayeon how are you? "

" I'm fine" nayeon replied

"nice to hear that.. " he said

"Mr. Son why don't you sit beside me and let's talk "

"No it's OK I'm fine" he said this little!

CHAEYOUNG POV

I didn't expect that nayeon will also come with us.  I'm happy to see her right now knowing that she's OK but she doesn't look OK though I'm a bit worried for her.  She's pregnant and she can't be too sad it's bad for the baby.

Our flight is next so we entered our plane . We go straight at our seats at the business class . Jeongyeon was at the opposite side of me while nayeon was seated in front of me.

NAYEON POV

I sat on my seat and I was amazed how luxurious business class is.  There are a lot of things to do here I can watch, read magazine , eat and lay down.  The Wi-Fi here is also fast.

I looked at the window and saw nothing but the clouds.  I didn't know that chaeyoung is with Jeongyeon.  I didn't talk to the two of them because I'm really frustrated and confused.  They both like me and both have something that I don't like.  Jeongyeon was too hot headed and chaeyoung was a kind of weak when it comes to love.  But both takes good care of me.
I opened the TV and watched movies until I fall asleep.

NO ONES POV

Few hours passed  they already arrived at Japan and they go straight to their hotel.  They booked 2 VIP rooms.  One VIP room is for chaeyoung  and the other is for jeongyeon and nayeon.

CHAEYOUNG POV

I went to their room next to mine and knocked on the door.  Nayeon opened the door

"why are you here? " nayeon asked me

" Is Jeongyeon there? " I asked and nayeon nodded.  She letme enter their room and I saw Jeongyeon just got out of the bathroom

"what takes you here Mr. Son?"   he asked me

" Can you come to my room we need to discuss something for tomorrows meeting. " I said and he nodded.  We left nayeon in the room and went in my room I let him sat on the sofa and took some important papers on my lauggage.  I sat on the sofa in front of him. Both of us were staring at each other seriously.

" so about the meeting tomorrow.  We need to get their approval so they can be our sponsor at the big event. " I said

" I know" he said.  He sure is rude.. " what time are we going? " he asked

"5 in the evening " I said and he nodded.  We discussed a lot for the meeting tomorrow and we hope that we will get their approval. After an hour of serious discussion. I  ordered 6 bottles of wine and beer. We drink until we're  drunk.

"s-so.. Chaeyoung what I mean w-who gave you that scarf? " Jeongyeon asked me.

"I already told you!  Is a secret ok" I said and he took a shot of beer.

"do you like my wife? " he asked me

"is it obvious.. " I said then he held my shirt's collar. This shit is going in my nerves. I quickly pushed him and he fell at the floor and my scarf fell on the floor. 

"you fucking bastard !" he pushed me harder and I pushed him harder again until we ended up fighting throwing punches with each other.

NO ONES POV

chaeyoung throw the empty bottle at Jeongyeon,luckily he moved quickly and the bottle hit the wall making it break into pieces.  They started to punch and kick each other and keep shouting curses.

On the other room nayeon heard the loud noise that she surely recognize it was the two fighting.  So she quickly went in the other room.  She saw Jeongyeon throwing punches on chaeyoung .she tried to stop the two but she couldn't. Nayeon called someone to come in the room.  Cuts and bruises are visible to the two they are so drunk and not in their state of mind she kept on shouting at them telling them to stop fighting.   chaeyoung was on Jeongyeon throwing hard punches on his face and nayeon tried to pull chaeyoung when Jeongyeon kick chaeyoung hardly that made chaeyoung fall on the floor hard same as to nayeon.  She fell on the floor.

Nayeon's tummy started to hurt so much and she was surprised when she saw blood coming out of her. She was bleeding badly.

"ahhh! Help me! " nayeon shouted as the two saw her bleeding they quickly come to her Jeongyeon carried nayeon while chaeyoung called asked the staff to call the ambulance.

Nayeon kept on crying as the two kept on saying sorry to her.  The ambulance came and the Two came with her

" please drive fast!" chaeyoung said

" she's pregnant! " JEONGYEON said
Nayeon lost her consciousness. Chaeyoung and JEONGYEON reggret what they did.

Few minutes passed they already arrived at the hospital. The nurses quickly send nayeon at the emergency room.  And JEONGYEON and chaeyoung was left outside the ER.

"IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO OUR BABY!  I'LL KILL YOU!" Jeongyeon said to chaeyoung while he pinned chaeyoung on the wall.

"IF YOU DIDNT KICK ME HARD THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN TO HER! " chaeyoung said " YOU DIDNT DESERVE HER SHE DESERVES BETTER!"

They were about to fight again luckily the other nurses and doctors tried to stop them and made them calm.

They waited for hours until the doctor came out and sigh.