Chapter 19 : The Castle I

Angelia's POV :

Apparently at that fucking time, Abe's idea seemed perfect and we split in different directions. I, losing no time, went by myself and after passing through a bunch of ignorant old people, could be now stated as safe, dispersed among the ladies.

I took out some spiecig dust out of my handbag and sprinkled it on my face to change my appearance, but only temporarily. I hadn't any slightest idea of what had happened to my friends. Being an werewolf is really an asset in these times. I hurriedly moved to the jungle nearby and howled for the wolves. Within moments, they came to me and I instructed them to look for my friends. Sitting there, I kept wandering about life with my eyes fixed on the charming sky and my ears on the sweet charming chirping of birds. Breaking my thoughts, one of them came back informing me that my worst fears have been realised. Colin and Jules have been captured and taken to the old Castle. Ace tried to save them but didn't return and there's no news of Mary. Lord knows what happened to Abe and Jane.

I immediately decided not to waste a single moment but to devise a plan to save my friends from our unknown enemies. I call upon five wolves that seemed very trustworthy and asked one to go and get a soldier. Half an hour had passed since he went but didn't return.

Hardly had I decided to send another to get him when my fellow returned with a dead soldier. As his reward, I allowed him to feast upon the soldier as well as the other wolves there, but of course after my best fellow had done. " Each of you will get more rewards, even for your families if you do your job correctly ", I whispered in their ears while cuddling them in my arms. They howled with happiness and the birds flew away in the sky creating a mesmerising view.

I, on the other hand, had removed the soldier's clothes before, and shocking my wolf friends nearly to make them run away, sprinkled some spiecig dust again to make me look exactly like the soldier. I took his clothes in my hands and instructed them to look away but the stupid guys were too scared to do that. I went behind a tree and changing my clothes in a jiffy, I shared my plan with my new cronies. It was a small pack of only five wolves. I instructed the alpha to stay with me and the beta to lead others. We went towards the castle through the jungle way and eventually reached the main door way.

I signaled the beta and he, along with the others attacked the guards creating a diversion for us to swiftly pass. Wasting no time, we entered the castle but lo! It was a dead end! What the heck! I thought to myself and tried to make something out of it, but in vain. It didn't make any sense.

I had to act fast and so, hid ourselves quick. One of the guards, half dead, came inside and and chanted something that made a door visible. On my signal, the alpha killed him and signaled his pack to leave. If the had waited, I wouldn't have been able to save their lives. Fortunately, I was in disguise and mustering some courage, I pushed open the entrance, but was blocked surprisingly by some other guards.

It'd be a lie if I say that I wasn't scared half to death already but I managed to handle myself. Hiding my nervousness, I said, '' Quick! Some wolves attacked our guards. We gotta save them. " They hurriedly ran towards the gate and just as I tried to move forward, the halted me from my back and one of them said, " Stop! Who are you? Don't lie. We know you ain't ol' Jack. "

Sensing danger, my friend started howling from their back and hardly did they turn around when I sprinkled the lynx water on them making them fall on the ground unconscious. I instructed my friend to join his pack and I'll call them when I return. I, then moved swiftly along the hallway, avoiding the notice of the soldiers within.

All on a sudden, some soldiers came towards my direction, running, and I quickly hid myself behind a curtain. Thankfully, the soldiers left without noticing me. " What was that? ", I thought in my head but brushed all the shits off. I was still hiding when my hand felt something like a door knob. I turned to see what it was but only to discover a secret passageway.