{5} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest

**Unknown POV**

The girl awoke and sat up. She saw me and I could hear her heart start to race in fear. I whimpered and pressed my body into the ground. I thought I saw her eyes change color as her fear turned to confusion. When her heart went returned to normal, she beckoned me over. I cocked my head to ask her, "Are you sure?". She beckoned to me again. This time, I crawled to her with my belly low to the ground, trying not to scare her. When I reached her, I lay all the way back down and cocked my head to the side again.

She must have realized I didn't want to hurt her, so she slowly began to crawl to me. When she reached me, she raised her hand for me to sniff. I grinned internally at her, finding it funny she treated me like she would a dog. I guess I am in my wolf form right now. I licked her arm after taking a whiff of her amazing scent. She tasted as good as she smelled! She screeched and I internally laughed at her reaction. No girl ever made me feel like this.

She reached behind her for her shirt. I frowned thinking she was going to put it back on and cover her gorgeous body, but instead she used it to wipe my slobber off her arm. I was sad that she felt the need to wipe it off, but got another chance to place my scent on her when I realized her shirt left blood on her arm. I licked all the blood off and lay back down. This time she left my saliva on her arm and reached over to pet me. She rubbed my snout and then my ears. When she reached my neck, I growled in pleasure. She quickly backed away from me and her heart rate picked up again.

I whimpered when her touch left me and again when she backed away. She looked at me and unconsciously cocked her head to the side like I did before, and started giggling. I took that as permission to go over to her. I sat in front of her and licked her face. She fell back with a squeal. I playfully jumped on top of her and started to lick her whole face. I realized the position I was in, and moved my head to her chest and tried to lick under her bra to get to her breasts. Her bra was in the way, so I ripped it off. She gasped when my tongue slid over her now naked breasts.

I rubbed my body on her trying to cover her in my scent and mark her as mine. No werewolf from my pack would dare approach her if she was covered in my scent. They would have to ask me for permission before approaching her, but this is the one time I would deny their requests. Usually I would let them have the girls because I didn't care about them, but this girl was MINE.

When I was done with her front, I flipped her on to her back and re-mounted her. I thought nothing of my actions other than covering her in my scent until I started to rub on her back. In this position, I could no longer resist my wolf's urges. I firmly gripped her neck to keep her from moving and started to hump her. God, what is this girl doing to me? I could always control my wolf. When she started to push on my chest, I immediately let go of her neck, got off her, and started pacing, trying to calm my wolf down.