{11} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest

**Akela's POV**

I passed into unconsciousness after pulling my mom into my lap. Even in my unconscious state, I could feel myself being lifted into strong muscled arms. My body tingled at his touch. I could feel my naked body rubbing against his as he picked me up and began to walk. Normally, I would have been frightened and immediately pull away, but I could not seem to summon up the fear or to move in my semi-unconscious state.

My nipples immediately hardened as they rubbed against his chest and I couldn't stop my limp, swinging hand from rubbing against his hard erection when he moved. It was like my body was paralyzed, but I could still sense what was going on. I knew we were in the forest because I could smell the trees and animals surrounding us making sure to stay out of our way.

After a couple hours, I could feel my body being set onto the grass next to what sounded like a stream. I could hear the other man walking back into the forest. It wasn't particularly appealing for me to be with a man who was just carrying me while we were both naked, but my main fear was if the wolves came back. I tried to open my eyes to beg him not to leave me alone, but I was unable to move my body.

After a couple minutes, I could hear a rustling in the bushes. I could tell that the thing making the noises was not human. It sounded more like a large four legged animal; like a......... WOLF! My fear shocked me awake. I tried to yell for the man that walked off into the woods, but was unable to utter a sound. I stared in terror at the wolf standing a few feet from me. His teal eyes looked into my purple ones and his body began to shimmer. His bones cracked and popped under his skin and I could tell he was holding back moans of pain. The wolf faded away into the most handsome man I have ever seen. My body responded to his naked form being so close to mine, but my fear just grew. My terror took over my arousal, and I could feel my body explode again into a powerful tiger. I crouched low to the ground and backed away growling warning him to stay away. Something inside me told me he wasn't a threat, but my fear was controlling me. I looked into the familiar eyes of the man crouched opposite me and saw pain, awe, and....lust? The pain and awe confused me but the lust frightened me, so I ignored what I saw in his eyes and continued to back up.

I felt my hind paws touch the cool water of the stream. I paused to think about what to do, then took off in the water, following the stream. I looked behind me when I didn't sense him following, and saw him crouched in the same position as before, staring at me with a look of pain on his face.