Wondering

The next day I asked all the dancers that I planned to dance with me at concert of they could do it and they said yes. I told them when and where practice was and they were all cool with it.

Ty and I we hung out all day and with my other home dog. I never told you about him. He real cool like down to earth.... Once you get to know him.

When you you first hear about him you might think he a man hoe and don't treat women right etc etc. Like he my homie so I don't really say nothing yes sometimes he can get around , but he ain't gonna change for no basic like really no. He gonna well let me change that to might he might change for someone who don't do that same ish like the others . Yeah all them different but they also the same.

Oh and his name is Jordan . I ain't gonna lie he cute but he to cocky for me and we to close. He calls my moma moma sometimes I be thinking his mom don't like me so I'm just like ok.

He in my fourth period it be live !!!! Like for real we got all the bad people in there.

See all that stuff I ain't even worried about to be honest I'm trying to figure out what Nicole was trying to tell me. She ova here talking about she will tell me when the time is right like da fuck . This ain't no damn movie but oh well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ty: Lefaye

Me : huh?

Ty: what's wrong with you ???

Me: oh umm.... Nothing yeah nothing why?

Ty: cause you seem like you outa there

Me: -_- don't be using my words and oh well

Ty: lefaye I know when something is wrong with you

Me: ok so you know how I like Nicole

Ty: mmm.. Yeah keep going

Me: she said she wanted to me about something but she gonna wait until it's the right time

Ty: so why can't you just wait

Me: don't play with me you know how I am

Ty: yeah I don't even know why I suggested that

Me: really ok

^^^^^^^^^^

We heading outside and then all of a sudden I hear my name

????: lefaye

I'm just looking around

????: Lefaye over here

I'm about to cuss someone out

????: LEFYAE!!!

Oh I saw who was calling me it was Nicole . I walked over to where she was at and she pulled me to the side and attempted to talk to me.

Nicole : hey umm... about yesterday I just wanted to say ** GCO **

Naya : Nicole girl guess what just happened ?!?

Did she really just cut her off omg this is bull like who does that !!!

She wasn't even away from her little clique for a full minute and they already back at her like what the hell do y'all have magnets on each other. I just walked away and just waved at her

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

:*( I bet she didn't even notice me