You never know when will be your last time in this world, no one can ever predict what will happen in the future, some people take there lives because they think they don't deserve to live in this world, some people die because of illness, accident, and more. You might ask why am I talking about death? Well death has no exemptions, all of us will meet death at some point of a human life. Earth has many beautiful things that possess. And all of that was the creation of the almighty, no one can be against him, even the demon.

"What would you like to order ma'am?" The girl standing behind a wooden counter ask the next costumer In front the of her, "one Americano please" the girl said without removing her eyes on her phone, the barista prepared the drink with a smile painted in her face, "here you go ma'am come again", The girl started to walk out of the coffee shop, she was dress on a plain white shirt, tuck-in her ripped jeans, a jacket hanging around her waist, and her long black hair was tied up in a high ponytail.

She entered a pearl white van parked near a convenient store beside Soul's busy street, "Yah! What took you so long huh? Don't you know we still have five more location to go? What will the photographer say!? Give me my coffee" , The old man scolds the poor girl while the driver hit the gas like there's no tomorrow. While the seven young men at the back are still asleep, you can tell they are really tired, but can still manage to look hella fine, not even knowing they already arrived in the first location where they will do the photoshoot.

"Great work every body! That's all for today thank you for working hard" The photographer said, the crew started to clean up the place, while the seven men's headed back to there van, really tried but still has a smile painted in there faces, "Whaa hyung I'm so exited for are next album, I'm pretty sure ARMY's gonna love it" one of the member said, he had a black hair, a beautiful round black eyes, and has a cute bunny smile, you can even mistook him as one, and his name is Jeon Jungkook, but  call him Jungkook.

"Yeah kookie me too ~ me too" The boy with a pale skin and blue hair said, getting comfortable in his seat, looks like he's going to sleep now, oh and the other members too, Jungkook thought while scanning his co members getting ready to sleep due to tiredness. He started to get comfortable in his seat and after a minute he drift to his dream land.

~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed my story, please leave a like and comment,
Please support me ~~ love y'all
-lably