-----Flashback-----
"No! I will take her with me I'm her mother!" "Oh yeah? Then what am I your slave! I'm her f*cking father too!", The little girl cry hearing her parents fight again, not just another fight but this is big, the glasses crashes all over the place, screaming and crying will be heard on the little girls room, begging to stop her parents from fighting, but it's to late.

She heard the door slam, no sound can be heard in the house, her father get out of the house while her mother packed her things, the little girl run to her mother, "honey I'm going far away from this place, I need you to be a good girl and always listen to dad, ok?" Her mother said wiping her dried tears, "mom please don't leave me, please don't leave me and dad, I will be a good girl, I will study hard, just please don't leave us!", The little girl begged her mother, "honey please don't make this hard for the both of us, just please listen to me! I promise you I'll comeback to get you ok?", the girl nod as she watch her mother disappear from the big black door, all she did was cry until her eye closed.

"Honey wake up" she heard a deep manly voice, "Dad your back" the little girl said with a smile painted on her face as she hug her father tightly, her father chuckle as she caress her precious daughters hair, he loved his family with all his heart, he was so in love with her wife, he did everything to be a successful man and have a wealthy life, so he worked hard, he earn a lot of money, he got everything but he was losing time for his family, so he planed to surprise her wife to her office to grab a lunch, he had a beautiful bouquet of roses in his hands, a smile written over his face, as he open the door he see her wife kissing another man, he dropped he bouquet, tears escaped his eyes, he was shaking from anger and sadness, he push the man off her wife and punched him, he looked at her wife "after all this years, all my hard work that I've given to give you the life you wanted, I loved you for f*ck's sakes, this is your way to repay me! You said you loved me! Then what is this" the screamed and run out of the office.

"Yes honey I'm back for you" he said to his daughter, "Honey from now on it's only you and me ok?" "But what about mom? Don't you love her anymore?" "I still love her but mommy don't love daddy anymore, I'm sorry baby you have to hear all of that" "its ok dad as long as you will not leave me" the little girl said to his dad and wipe his tears, "I love you dad" "I love you more".

~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed my story, please leave a like and comment,
Please support me ~~ love y'all
-lably