Dream xx0: I'm a prince, who didn't be a king

[I] am [Kalo Comblackte], the first prince of the [Please] kingdom.

   I grew up in a luxury palace and surrounded by people who are always wearing masks and flattering me.

   My father is a king and my mother is a queen. The couple spent a great deal of their time trying to keep the kingdom safe. That's why they forget to pay attention to their children.

   It seems the last time I met both of them would be anniversary of the founding of the kingdom four hundred years, right?

   But I did not care much. Because I understand the obligations of both and understand my [role] well, so I did not shouting like children. But I studied about etiquette and other aspects. To train ourselves to become a perfect prince.

   Oh. I forgot to introduce. I told earlier that I was the first prince. So I have a brother who is younger by almost two years.

   Second prince, [Homard Comblackte].

   If you ask me if I'm close to my brother? I can tell you that [No]. ฺBecause  this younger brother has a weak body since birth., so we were raised separately. I rarely meet my brother.  But even I met, I didn't say anything much with him.

   Ah, it's about time.

   Hmm? I didn't tell? Now I was eighteen then. It's an age that can reigning. And today is the day I will be the king.

   Oh, but I guess I could not be it since today is the day I will [wake up]

   There. That's what I just talking about.

   Young blonde hair lad in silver armor, his emerald eyes staring at me steadily. In the hand hold the ivory color sword tightly. That make me happy a little because that sword is the one I chose for him as birthday gift of the tenth anniversary.

   I who was standing on the top of the tower for a while sweep the sight at [Biological brother] whom has seven part of face similar to me then smile a little.

   I knew since many years ago that my brother wanted a throne, wanted to be king. And what hinders his path is [myself], so younger brother cooperates with many nobles, create a connection, to pave the way for today.

   I really do not want to be king. But I know that even I give up the throne. Many nobles still would oppose and not accept my brother. So I understand that the only way to solve this problem is [I] have to [disappear].

   And that made me leave the event as it should be. When my brother wants a throne, all he has to do is [kill] me.

   I'm waiting for my brother to end my life with a casual attitude. Because I know and prepare myself for the begin, so there is nothing to stress. And I also facilitate by ordering the my bodyguard to go to distant business. To open the way for my brother to reach me.

   Oh, Look closely like this, I pretty obvious that he's grown up a lot. My brother grew up to be a strong kid like this, it is really good thing. I wish you to be a good king.

   Stab!

   Sword exactly pierced through the heart. Blood gradually flows and dyed the white dress I wear to red color. Actually, I really don't like my shirts to get stained but today I will exempt it...

 Actually, I really don't like my shirts to get stained but today I will exempt it