Dream xx2 I'm a gardener who wants to wake up from a dream.

In my opinion [Dreams] that just ended was so bad. While I was going to marry in the church, an anonymous girl just use a short knife to stab at the middle of my chest. My white bridal gown was dyed in a dark red. End the life of [Zeeya Wevant] with ease.

That makes me [waking up] again as [Yooar Midortor], a mute boy who has the special ability to grow flowers.

To say that is a special ability. Cause since I was born in this dyed land, I planted a lot of flowers by using the residents seeds which purchased from a hawker.

The image of drought at the age of three has been replaced by a lush green garden. This year I'm thirteen and I became famous as [Green fingers boy] who can grow anything.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself clearly. I was adopted son by Professor [Wakeup Maidortor]. My adoptive father was very famous in flower breeding. Unfortunately, he has a red fingers, which can grow nothing. It's like the fate that he keeps me fed. With my talent, the poor flowers have the chance to bloom now.

Today is another day that I grow flowers happily. But when I got back to my little house which used to warm, I met with the body of the adoptive father whom pass out.

I rushed toward him. When I see that the symptoms are quite bad, so I went to the doctor. Then I heard the stunned truth.

[Sick]

My adoptive father was sick for a long time. Actually he would have money to cure for a long time, If he didn't adopt me.

Is this a bad joke? No, this is the truth of life. When life is good, there will have bad things to minus and sometimes bad thing is worse than good thing.

Money? I quickly figured out how to get it and the way that come into my head is to sell the garden. I don't care about the hard work and sweat that I sacrifice to take care for them in the past. Right now I have to sell these gardens and get the money.

Ah, but it's too late. No matter how much money I get,  the symptoms which beyond remedy, in the end it can not be cure. Those money can only [persist] and [keep the breath] day by day. And today is the last day I can [brace] the other.

"Yooar... come here."

Hoarse voice called. I can only walk to kneeling at the bedside and hold the hand that so weak.

"Sorry, I can not stay longer. But father believe that the you can do it. Must can beat it..."

I shook head I don't want to try to understand what I heard. The words similar to last wish like that, I don't want to hear it.

"Father want you to continue what I did. If it's you, father believe that you can do it... Father love you."

Then the weak hands that no power is falling down. The eyelids are firmly closed. Breath are stopped.

I stare at the figure of a good adoptive father who now becomes a stiff corpse with wide eyes. The hands that holding realize the temperature gradually cooled down while still can not accept the truth.

No, it is true that the person who sleeps in front of me now has no life anymore. Can not smile, can not laugh. Can not praise me [well done] anymore ...

Huh? Why? Why do not I wake up yet?

Oh, That's right. Even my adoptive father left, It's not the [end] of [dream]. And for how to [End] the dreams, I know the best.

That is it. The thing that will help me [awake] from the [dream] this time.

Stab!