Transfer Student

Tomoko POV

My name is Kuroki Tomoko age 16. I have a boring life. I dont have many friends. Im not popular and probally a nobody to everyone. My hobby? Simple, watch anime and read manga. You can say that Im an otaku but who care.

The teacher came in and introduce a transfer student. His hair is blond, his eyes are sky blue and his face is pale and yet handsome. "Today we have a transfer student. Ayasaki-kun introduce yourself." The teacher says. "My name is Ayasaki Haru. Nice to meet you." Some girl are blushing hard. Is not that I care, someone like him will never like me. Im opposite than him. He probally able to be popular, something that I will never get. "Ayasaki-kun you will sit next to Kuroki-san over there." The teacher point the sit next to me. He came and our eyes meets.

Haru POV

My name is Ayasaki Haru. Age 16. I hate people even if Im popular. Friends? I dont really want any. Hobby? I dont know for myself. I have a power that make me able to see their true self. I hate it and this power make me hate my school life. The girl's eyes are full with lust. The boys give the eyes of hate. Ugh! I hate it. I hate people look at me like that.

Every school are the same. I just want to go home. "Ayasaki-kun you will sit next to Kuroki-san over there." The teacher point an open sit next to a girl. Great I sit next to a girl. Her eyes probally full of lust. When I came across our eyes meet and I realize something. Her eyes is full of... emptiness. Girls eyes will always full of emotion but shes different, her eyes are resemble to mine.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Ayasaki Haru. Call me Haru. Whats yours?" I talk in a happy tone. Actually I not. I just dont want people know my true self. "H-hi, m-my n-name is Kuroki T-tomoko. Y-you c-can call m-me a-anything." Woah! I mean woah. I never see someone that nervous when talking and yet her eyes look like she not. This girl... is very interesting. This school might have something fun.

Lunch time
Tomoko POV

I am reading my favorate book while eating my luch. Many people came to that transfer student. Hes already popular with the girls. I want to talk with him but when ever I talk with other Im stuttering even thought Im not that nervous.

Haru POV

Why does girls came to me. Its anoying. I want to be alone. I try to take a look at Tomoko to see whats she is doing. I want to know her. From many people I have met, she is the one who is different. I want to know her...

Tomoko went out from the class. I want to follow her but those girl are way to anoying. I mean why do they wear make up? I like someone nature or a person who will never forcus on look like Tomoko. Shes different from others, thats why I think I like her. I want to see light and hope in her eyes. I will follow her and see what she do. Of couse I wont peeping her the bothroom or in her house. That will make me a perv. Thats not what I want to be.

When she back in the class I gave her a paper and make sure those fangirls didnt notice it. "What are you doing?" She the  writing something but I cant see it. Those fangirls are anoying... She past the latter to me. Before I read it the teacher came in.

After school
Tomoko POV

I went home and meet with Tomoki. "You dont have practice?" I ask him. "No, and you. Wont you join any club." He look at me. "Nope. Theres nothing thing that I like about club." I say. "Lets go home together." "Yeah..."

So we walk home together. Its been a while, I mean hes always busy with club and sports. Thats why Im happy. I always felt lonely at outside from our house. Nobody to talk with and Yu-chan will busy her school.

"Hey, dont you feel like we were been followed?" Tomoki ask. "No, why do you ask? Even if we were been followed, I think it just your fans." Well, its true about that. He has a fangirls. Its anoying even for me I hate fangirls. "Yeah... You have a point."

Haru POV

I end up following her. She end up walking with a boy. Her eyes... its full with light. Its hurt my heart that Im not the one who able to make her eyes like that. Why do I feel this way for a simple girl like that. I run home crying.

When I arive home I see an older girl her eyes seem cheerful. "Oh! Haru, you are hom-. Are you crying?!" Her eyes are full of worry. "Nee-chan... why do I feel like I this... when I see her, I cant explain this feeling... and when shes with others boy, my heart hurt... why do I feel like this?" She smile at me and say "That is what we call love and your probally jealous of him." I cant believe it. Well she do have a long beautiful hair, big green eyes and her voice is wonderful... Wait what am I thinking?! I just meet her today and I barely talk to her. Am I a pervert?

○○○○
a/n What do you think about this book? I know that Tomoko is perv but I just to make her inocent in this story. Tomoko also have power but I want to keep it as a secret. Thanks for reading my book.