Lemon Drops.

We walked to professor Dumbledore's office in silence. The potion had worn off now, and so had the adrenaline of our "performance" so we were speed walking to the office in silence, Snape trailing behind.

We sat on the steps, waiting for Proffessor who had to finish the halloween tea. I saw Fred and Rachel, leaning against each others shoulders, whispering. Nudging George, I pointed at the couple and put love hearts around them, he grinned and put his hand to his ear.

"Oh! Is that wedding bells I hear?" I laughed, playing along.

"Why, I think it is Georgie-kins! And look!" I said, pointing to Snape. "There's the bridesmaid!"

Rachel burst out laughing , blushing madly as I commented on how unhappy he looked in his dress.

"Lemon Drops!" A familiar voice boomed as Dumbledore appeared. The Pheonix statue we were seated near spun round magestically, revealing a large wooden door. He gestured to enter, and we did so, fearing our punishment.

"Well, I must say, your prank was very...Original.." Dumbledore said, a wave of pride rushing through me.

"But...Stealing from a Proffessor and then impersonating him is something which cannot go unpunished." We nodded solemly.

"I think, a weeks detention with our games keeper, Hagrid will do." He said.

"But-" Proffessor Snape interjected, but was silenced by Dumbledore's hand.

"That is all, Fred, George and Rachel, you may leave, Ashleigh, a word if you don't mind." The three left, looking at me apologetically, I shot them a worried look.

"We'll wait for you outside," George whispered. I smiled before turning back to Dumbledore.

"So, how are you finding Hogwarts?" He asked.

"It's different...good though!"

"Good, I was meaning to ask you...what did you name your owl in the end?"

"Oh!" I said relieved I wasn't being excluded. "Amber, after her eyes." I jumped at the large squark which burst my eardrums. A large, magestic bird was perched with flame-like feathers on a mahogany perch.

"That is my own bird, a pheonix, wonderful birds, they are the most loyal. They loose their feathers when it is their time to go, and then go up in flames,before being re-born from the ashes."

"Wow. When so they're like, immortal?" I asked, fasinated.

"In some sense, yes. I belive it is time to get to your dorm, Ashleigh!" He smiled.

"Yes, well goodbye, proffessor!" I waved, before joining the others to tell them when happened.