Chapter 1

I woke up with a start. I was sweating a lot and unusually breathing heavily. I sat down by the edge of the bed and stared at my window.

The night was dull and plain; like my eyes.

I yawned and stood up to get some water. I was quite thirsty and hungry.

I decided to make myself a sandwhich and some lemonade.

I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen with a satisfied grin on my face.

The kitchen was..

Clean.

Okay, I'm seriously hungry and was about to lose my patience when I heard a slight rustle coming from outside.

My vision was kind of hazy due to the lack of sleep but hey, I'm still alive.

I crouched and tried to keep myself hidden due to my windows are huge as fuck.

You know what? Remind me to buy atleast ten curtains to make me have atleast a little privacy the world has ever known.

My world almost fell when I saw something move quickly near the staircase. I quickly got a knife from the cabinets and held it. Levi style.

I stealth walked to the staircase and found something..

A cat.

Great. Good surprise you got there mrs. whiskers.

I held my breath for a moment and thinked about this truly.

A cat scared me.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Mrs. Whiskers scared the holy crap out of me.

And the worst part is, she is my cat.

Surprising, huh? I almost forgot that I have a cat.

She walked away and I let out a sigh of relief. Who knew a cat scared me?
Side note: please do not tell anyone about this. I repeat. Do not tell anyone about this.

I made my way back to the kitchen only to be hit by a frying pan.

Everything turned hazy and I saw a sillhouette of a girl.

My vision turned black.

Man, all I wanted was to eat a sandwhich.