I cant believe it

Morning" Tim said on my bed I hopped up getting scared Tim laughing at me I laugh a little how did you get in here" I ask your mother let me in he said oh I never thought she would" I said.

Tim pov

M

I looked Marriss in the eyes smiling what u smiling at" she said nothing" I said she hopped up I need to get ready for school" she said. I grabbed her by her hand a sat her in my lap she tried getting up but i sat her back down ans I said please don't go to school today we can spend this day

Together" I said I have to" she said no u don't "I said as we look eat other in the eyes. I leaned close to give her a kiss on her lips she jumped up I said what wrong" I ask I have to go to school I can't"she said your not going"!!I yelled an slammed her against the wall I watch as she began crying no don't cry please I said wiping away her tears. I'm sorry" I said what have I done I said to myself as she began to cry in my chest I kiss her on her I pulled her to the bed to sit down on my lap she got up an walked out the room.

Marriss pov

I got up walking out the room hoping he won't slam me against the wall again. I heard foot steps behind he an a hand grab my arm I turned around yelling what he ask me were I was going

School I said scared but he just asked did I need a ride. Yeah I said angry.

As we hopped in the car the drive was silently as he kept looking at me in the Conner of his eye. As we pulled up at school I hopped out the car saying bye to Tim he bump the horn two times like he never did I think he still mad. Hey marriss someone shouted it was bainka I ran to give her a big huge hug I missed u.

Bainka pov