Sickness

Httyd 2

Age: 21-22

Hiccup lay down on his couch, under a sheet of blanket. His nose was basically plugged, his throat hurt, and he was burning alive. He sniffed as he shifts around, trying to look for the most comfortable spot. He failed miserably. He is the great Dragon Master. He had defeated the Red Death, and Drago and his bewilderbeast. Yet, the only thing that made him weak was a simple fever. He felt horrible. He rather deal with a Whispering Death or a Skrill than this fever. Than, an headache appears out of nowhere, making Hiccup groaned from it.

Toothless, who was sleeping next to the fireplace, heard his rider groaning. He stood up and made his way to the sick Chief. He cooed as he softly nudged his rider.

"I'm okay bud." Hiccup said as he sounds like someone was pinching his nose.

Toothless snorted, knowing that his rider is lying. But, he won't argue with him so he decides to let it go. Hiccup coughed as pain from his throat began to rise. He grasped his throat and swallow saliva, hoping that would ease the pain. He thought wrong. It went from bad, to worse as his throat felt like it was burning.

Where is Astrid?, Hiccup thought.

After that thought, the door slowly opened. Showing Astrid coming through the door. She gently close it and saw her husband.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Astrid asked.

"Terrible." Hiccup groaned.

"That's nice to hear. I got some medicine from Gothi. She said that this would ease the pain in your throat." Astrid continued as she brought a chair next to him.

"That's good. I don't want to deal with this agony again."

"Oh, Hiccup. We both know that won't happen."

Hiccup sighs as he slowly nodded. Astrid gotten up and went to the kitchen. She grabbed the spoon from one of the drawers and came back. She pour some medication to the spoon. Hiccup saw the yellow liquid coming out of the bottle.

"I don't want to drink that." Hiccup stated.

"Well, you gonna have to unless you want to deal with this fever." Astrid pointed out.

"I rather deal with the fever than drinking that."

Astrid mentally facepalmed her face as she was done with Hiccup childish statements. "Hiccup, this is for the best."

"Still. I am not going to drink that." Hiccup said.

"Either you want to deal with me... Or deal with your mother."

Hiccup stopped complaining for a moment, thinking which choice would be the best for him.

"Let's get this over with."

Hiccup sat up from the couch, and opened his mouth. Astrid put the spoon in his mouth. Hiccup swallow and made a disgusted face. Astrid couldn't help but to giggle to see her husband with that look. Hiccup noticed his wife was giggled and pout.

"You enjoy seeing me in pain?" Hiccup joked.

Astrid sighs as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Only in some certain situations."