Come Back

LOOK AT HOW CUTE DEI LOOKS IN THE PHOT HOLY SHISFS

Setting - they are right outside obito's hideout.

Kakashi's POV

"You ready?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah."

Her fist started glowing blue becaue of all the chakra she was concentrating there.

"SHANNAROO!" At first, her fist does no damage to the stone wall. But before I could say anything, the huge rock crumbled to dust, leaving a wide opening.

Sakura's POV

Kakashi stood there, staring at the cave, probably lost in his thoughts. I started getting more and more impatient by every second that passed. After a while of me waiting, I grabbed his wrist and walked inside.

He tried to wiggle out of my grasp, but I held on firmly. After a while of stuggling, he gave up and walked side by side with me. I gave him a sly smile as he groaned in responce.

After a while of walking, we finally made it to a very big opening. The only thing inside was just a bed, thats it.

"How did he survive in a place like this?" I asked to myself. Kakashi nodded in agreement.

"How did you two find this place?" We turned around to look for the owner of the voice, but he nowhere to be seen.

"O-obito." I heard Kakashi say.

"Come on out, we don't want to fight." I said honestly. A swirl appeared right infront of me, revealing a person with a mask on.

He came face to face with me

He came face to face with me. Our faces were inches apart. He lifted my chin with two fingers and used his other hand to stroke my cheek softly with his glove.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Kakashi, who is this young lady you brought along?" He asked, ignoring my question. I stepped away from him and stood behind Kakashi.

"S-say something to him Kakashi, he is your friend right?" I told him, tugging on his shirt. He took a sigh.

"Obito im s-sorry about her."

Obito didn't respond to Kakashi's apology. After a few minutes of silence, I finally started talking.

"I know about your plan with Madara Obito." He gasped and stepped forward.

"How? Well no matter, I guess I have to kill you in order for the plan to flow nicely.

His sharingan appeared out of the hole in his mask. I stepped back, unable to make my voice work.

Kakashi jumped infront of me, with his sharingan visible.

"Obito. Let her finish. No fighting." He said sternly. I went up to Kakashi and placed my right hand on his left shoulder. He relaxed at my gesture.

"I come from the future." I say plainly.

"Give me proof."

"You were planing to attack Konoha next year October 10 while the jinchuriki of the 9 tails is giving birth."

"Oh.."I gave him a sly smile as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Okay go on ahead miss..."

"Sakura"

"Okay Sakura-chan." I smiled at him but then turned serious when I started talking

"Madara is using you. And Black Zetsu is using Madara. AND Kaguya, the first peraon the ever have chakra, is using Black Zetsu. They are all using you Obito. The Infinite Tsukuyomi was a plan made by Black Zetsu in order to trick Madara into summoning Kaguya. Is that enough to convince you or do you need more?"

"More"

"Madara was planning to kill you but you died in the hands of Kaguya when you realized you were wrong this whole time. You sacrificed your life in the Fourth Great Ninja War."

"Okay I get it." I let out a breath I was holding and gave him a warm smile.

"Will you come back to Konoha with us and continue your dream of being Hokage?" I extended my hand to him.

He hesitated and looked back towards his bed, but he turned back around and accepted my hand.

"I told you Kakashi that everything would go fine. But nooo you were having panic attacks every hour." He made a 'hn' and walked towards the door. Obito and I trailed behind him, still holding hands for some reason but I won't question it.

After a while, we dispersed hand as I pushed him towards Kakashi.

"Cmon, you two should catch up." I said, ruffling Kakashi's ash grey hair and Obito's soft black hair.

They both talk for a while until I decided to set up camp.

"Lets rest here"

After a while silence, Kakashi grew the courage to speak.

"Obito, may we see your face?" With that, Obito got up and leaned on a tree.

"No."

"Why not." I asked, walking towards him till I was right infront of him. Kakashi stood next to me.

"The other half of my face is ruined." He said sadly.

"Well you can't change the fact that it's ruined so there is no point in sulking over it." I said. Kakashi nodded in agreement.

Obito took a deep sigh and pulled up his mask slowly, making a click sound. He then took off the whole mask while his eye looked down at the ground.

I lifted his chin with my fingers and traced his scars softly with my other hand. He gasped at my gestures. I blinked and realized what I was doing.

"Gomen, sorry, I didn't realize what I was doing." I said while backing away and looking at the ground.

I looked up and saw that Obito's cheeks were rosy pink.

"Im going to bed." Kakashi said with an annoyed tone.

"Goodnight"

Should I keep doing this and make Kakashi jealous or just turn this into an Obito x Sakura x Kakashi? Please comment what you think!!