Chapter Twenty-Six

It's been a couple days and Colby still won't leave his room. The only time he does is to eat or use the bathroom in anyway. Other than that he's always in his room and he started locking it too.

I don't know what to do. I'm happy with Kat. We've been dating for almost a week now and it feels like what is used to be but something is different.

Today I called Kat and told her I can't hang out today because I was filimg a video with all the guys. Which is a lie but she believed it. When I walk downstairs and into the living room I see Colby on the couch.

"You're out of your room?" I whisper. Mainly just shocked because I haven't seen him for a week.

"Yeah....." Colby says looking at me. I notice how his body shape was decreased in size. It's smaller and he's not as muscler anymore.

"What happened to leaving your room for just eating?"

"What do you mean?" Colby says looking at me. I sigh and sit at the end of the couch.

"You always came down to eat. That's it but yet it looks like you haven't eat in months." I tell him. I look over at Colby and he shrugs his shoulders.

"I guess I wasnt really that hungry. Why do you care anyways?"

"Because I'm your friend."

"You are?" Colby asks looking at me, "no offense but it hasn't felt like it." Colby finishes saying before he stands up and walks towards the stairs.

"I've hurt you." I say before he walks up them. He turns around and sighs.

"You've done more than just that Sam. I mean dating Kat? Really?" He says walking up the stairs. I lean my head on the couch and muffle my scream with a pillow.

I grab my phone and start calling Kat.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey Kat. Filming was canceled and I have enough film for a video this week. Want to hang out?"

"Did something happen?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

"You sound stressed Sam."

I sigh into the phone and lay down on the couch with the phone still in my hands.

"Me and Colby talked for the first time. I really hurt him."

"I thought you didn't care about him." She says with jealousy in her voice.

"Of course I do. He's my friend but after hanging out with you my feelings changed but I dont know Kat, I'm confused right now."

"You cant be confused. You're dating me and that's that." She says into the phone. I sit up quickly and feel a light bulb go off.

"Kat. Do you love me?"

"W-what? Of course I do." She says nervously. I nod my head slowly and get this stupid look on my face.

"Can we meet somewhere to talk"?

"Yeah sure.....um the park?"

"Yeah that fine. Meet me in 10." I say hanging up the phone. I sit there in complete stupidly. I think Katrina Stuart forced me to love her again...