Author's Note

Hi everyone!

A lot of you have been asking if there would be a sequel to this story, and to answer all of your questions...

I know that this story ended at a weird place, but I have decided that I will continue writing it once I have the chance to rewrite the entire story. "The Moment to Fight" was the first story I ever wrote on Wattpad, so it is not very good. I would like to improve it and make it more enjoyable before I create a sequel.

I hope you all understand. I will be sure to finish the story in the future, though!

In the meantime, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could check out a similar story that I have started writing called "Enmity". It is a dystopian book with some paranormal elements in it, as well.

Here is the summary if you are interested:

What if every aspect of your life was controlled by the government all the way down to the person who you were allowed to love?

On the summer solstice, every female eighteen year old residing in Kairos will receive a permanent scar made by fire of her destined soulmate's name on her forearm.

Zehra Kane has trained in secrecy her entire life to become a Love Striker--someone who banishes those who dare to fall in love prior to becoming Marked or those who fall in love with someone other than their Mark. The only problem is, the Love Strikers are made up of all males.

With a father who is the Chief Commander of the Love Strikers, Zehra figures he will allow her to join the force despite her sex. She despises those who fall in love with anyone else besides their soulmate especially after her own mother betrayed her family.

Kairos knows just how to perfectly match its citizens and Zehra has ultimate faith in the government to match her with a suitable mate. She's hoping to rise in the ranks of the Love Strikers and to someday fulfill her father's place as Chief Commander, exterminating the Enmity once and for all.

As training for the Love Strikers, the males all taunt and frown down upon Zehra. To prove her worthiness of becoming the first female to join the ranks, the Love Strikers challenge her to go outside of the walls--into the Enmity Territory--for three full days.

Headstrong and determined Zehra hesitantly agrees to the dare for the Enmity are ruthless, evil beings who rebelled against the beloved nation. There is no guarantee that Zehra will come back safely, or even come back at all.

With a war brewing on the horizon and the Enmity preparing to fight back, Zehra may find herself caught right in the middle. It doesn't help that she didn't get matched with one soulmate as everyone should, but with two.

With grounds to be labeled an Enmity, Zehra must keep this secret to herself.