my internet cult leader

CHAPTER ONE

ROSES POV

" for fucks sake " I muttered while trying to quickly get home since it was mother fucking typhoon weather in London at the momant. As I got closer to my flat the weather only got worse and my mood followed in its foot steps.I swear it was like my street was evacuated I couldent see anyone around " just a two minnute walk now " I kept muttering to myself , my two bags containing band merch from pulp was luckily warter proof so I guess thats a good thing.

Soaked and wet to the bone I unlocked my flat door and went it " IM FUCKING HOME AND SOAKED " I yelled while in the prossess of closing and locking my flat door. A short pause then my bestfriend/flatmate Daisy yelled back " WANT ME TO GET YOU A TOWELL " judgeing by the direction I heard her from I presumed shes in her room. " YES PLEASE BAE " I yelled back in responce , her room was next to the bathroom I dont think it would take her that much effort.

Just as I was in the prosess of taking off my now sodden black hoodie off and putting my bags on the floor Daisy walked in holding my favourite nightmare before christmas towell " dang have you been in a typhoon or something " Daisy said with a grin extending her arms so I could reach the towell. " pretty much " I ancered while happily taking the towell and then started drying my bright red hair. " soooo what you get was it worth facing the outernet " she said while flopping on our black leather sofa making sure she got her favourite gallaxy pillow to rest on.I grinned while reaching for my bag and taking out my Bring me the horizon top and my Pierce the veil top " very I ancered ".Daisy grinned as soon as she saw my bring me the horizon top " hey Veeoneye has that top ". I grinned " thats obviously not why I bought it pffft no " I said and did the little eye thing. Daisy grinned " yeahhhhhhh course " she said sarcasticly " anyway Im going to go edit my video for the Youtubes bai. " bai " I replied watching her walk to her room.

After gathering my stuff I walked to my room and turned my ipod on and with a beat American idiot started playing. I jumped on my bed and reached for my laptop , I checked my emails and realised i got up to 100 subscribers " dang " I whispered , I should really make a video about this later.I looked to my left where I saw my refection in the mirror , much later.

I looked on youtube to see if any of my subsriptions have uploaded , I wached pewdiepie for a bit then realised Dan uploaded , Without hesitation I clicked on the video.I was laughing the whole way through it was amazing , I liked the video and then went on tumblr for a few hours.

I checked the time '6:20 ' , shit I should get ready to make a video. I quickly had a shower straightend my hair re did my makeup and got dressed into my new BMTH top and my black skinnies.I looked into the mirror my long red hair matched my outfit my fringe was right my makeup fine I was ready to film.

" hey guys so well 100 SUBSRIBERS OH MY FUCKING GOD " I half yelled at the end , I then prosided to stop my camera there and make a skit of me victory fist pumping which Id edit victory music to later.I finished off the video talking about random things that are happening I guess it was more of an update video. " so guys remember dont go outside or you will proberly get caught in a typhoon , bye guys " I said half smileing then turned off my camera.

A few hours of editing later I uploaded my video , now time for food. " DAISY WANT PIZZA " I yelled. " ALWAYS " she yelled back.I went to go face the outernet yet again to feed my bestfriend. hey atleast its not a typhoon now.

Wow okay my first fanfiction I've written ^.^ sorry its not that good ._. anyway so hope you guys like it ^.^ Ima gona go now buh bye * solutes *