Chapter 9

Before I begin, I just want to say thank you to everyone for almost 200 reads! It means a lot to me, so thank you so much!

SIRIUS'S POV:

Harry had been going to visit Dumbledore more and more often. James, Peter, and I had fun with the twins Fred and George while pranking everyone and thing that came in our way. We had already pranked Snivellus three times, and it was awesome each and every time.

It had been a few months since we had first gotten to this time, and Christmas break was just about to start. All of the Marauders signed up to stay, but we were surprised when everyone else did, too.

We really didn't have much to do over the holidays, but Harry, Hermione, and Neville had to go to a Christmas party for the potions teacher. The rest of us just lounged about in the common room, joking and playing games.

Soon the three turned up and the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione left. Apparently they were going to their house, so we just stayed at Hogwarts and had a splendid time.

It had been about a month since break had finished, and everybody was back. The term began and we were on the way to Potions when Harry was talking about getting Professor Slughorn's memmories. I sidled over to him and Ron and whispered, "What's this about stealing Slughorn's memories?"

They were hesitant, then slowly said, "Well, I need his memories for something with Dumbledore."

I was about to ask him why when we got to the classroom.

That night, we all sat in the common room and watched as Harry took a swig of Felix Felicis. He suddenly got up and we all followed suite, excited.

"I'm going to Hagrid's!" He stated.

"What? No, Harry, you need to find Slughorn," Hermione reminded him.

"I know, but... I feel like Hagrids' is the place to be. Y'know?"

"No."

"Don't worry! I know what I'm doing. Well, Felix does!" With that, he practically hopped out of the portrait, almost knocking into Ginny.

"Dean, will you stop pushing me? I don't need help getting into the common room!" It was obvious that Ginny hadn't seen Harry.

"I'll keep helping you if I want to," Dean retorted. Wrong answer, buddy. Apparently you don't know how Ginny is when she's angry.

Ginny practically exploded. She was yelling for a minute until she finally yelled, "You know what? We're done!"

I smiled. She had finally done what we had been pressuring her to do: break up with Dean. She stormed away angrily, leaving him to stare after her, shocked.

He glanced up at us, and we shrugged, James barely holding in a snicker.

*******

Hey guys, I know that was a short chapter, I'm sorry, but I had writers block. I don't think that I'm going to be updating for a while, I want to start a different project. I'm, how you say? Abandoning it? I might come back to it later, but it might be, like, a year before then, sooo... yeah. If you guys really want it to keep going, please tell me in the comments below, I will keep going if you want me to. Thanks!

~Chaser