Sayo-nara

Sayori's  POV

He said that he would make everything better for me, but I don't believe it, all this time, i was hurt. The pain wont go away, IT HURTS! IT HURTS!! I started weeping as I look over at the corner of my room. I decided to go shop for something.

~at a hardware store and after sayori got her things~

I head back to my house and went to my room. 5:00 pm. Tears stream down like a waterfall, I quickly wipe them away. Its ok, its gonna be over soon, I wont have to live in this hatred world anymore. I got a small chair...I tied rope to my ceiling...I took a breath and thought of happy thoughts...happy...thoughts.... I loosely tie the loop of the noose around my neck. I take a breath and...topple the chair over.

~the next morning~

MC's POV

I got up and checked the calendar. Sunday, the day of the festival. I was taking sayori and Yuri along with me to go.  I quickly got to school and rushed to the club room, all of the girls were there except Sayori. Monika asked me if I had walked to school with her, I said I haven't seen her and she just probably overslept again. She gives me a sweet smile. ""Ahaha. You should take a little responsibility for her, MC! I mean, especially after your exchange with her yesterday...you kind of left her hanging this morning, you know?"!" Monika exclaimed. She nods her head into the direction of the one singular sheet of paper. I walk and pick it up...

Sayori's poem

_______________________________________________________________________________Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get

out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out

of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my

head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.

Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get

out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out

of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my

head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.

Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get

out of my head. Get out of

Get.

Out.

Of.

My.

Head.

Get out of my head before I do what I know is best for you.

Get out of my head before I listen to everything she said to me.

Get out of my head before I show you how much I love you.

Get out of my head before I finish writing this poem.

But a poem is never actually finished.

It just stops moving.

________________________________________________________________________________

I drop the paper frantically and rushed out of the clubroom like sonic. I run all the way to Sayori's house. I should have tried a little bit harder for Sayori. It's not a big deal to at least wait for her, or help her wake up. Even the simple gesture of walking her to school makes her really happy. Besides...I told her yesterday that things will be the same as they always have been. That's all she needs, and what I want to give her.  I open the gate as usual and inside the house was dead silent. I go upstairs and walk to her room.

now if you really want to experience it, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKOvVT-i6vo

if not, go on and continue 

________________________________________

MC: sayori?

MC: wake up dummy!

________________________________________--

There's no response. I really didn't want to have to enter her room like this...isn't it kind of a breach of privacy? But she really leaves me no choice.

I gently open the door...

"sa-

  What the hell??Is this a nightmare? It

What the hell??

Is this a nightmare? It...has to be. This isn't real. There's no way this can be real. Sayori wouldn't do this.

Everything was normal up until a few days ago. That's why I can't believe what my eyes are showing me...!

I suppress the urge to vomit.

Just yesterday...I told Sayori I would be there for her. I told her I know what's best, and that everything will be okay.

Then why...? Why would she do this...?

How could I be so helpless? What did I do wrong?

Turning down her confession...that has to have been what pushed her over the edge. Her agonized scream still echoes in my ears. Why did I do that to her when she needed me the most?
This is my fault--! My swarming thoughts keep telling me everything I could have done to prevent this. If I just spent more time with her. 

Walked her to school.

And gave her what I know she wanted out of our relationship...

...then I could have prevented this. I know I could have prevented this!

Screw the Literature Club. Screw the festival.

I just...lost my best friend. Someone I grew up with.

She's gone forever now. Nothing I do can bring her back. This isn't some game where I can reset and try something different. I had only one chance, and I wasn't careful enough.

And now I'll carry this guilt with me until I die.

Nothing in my life is worth more than hers...but I still couldn't do what she needed from me. And now...  

I could never go back

never...

never...

NEVER...